outro.

1 year has passed after Yoongi proposed her at the same day when y/n confessed her feeling to them.

And for sure, they'll get married today. All of their family's and friends are coming to the wedding. Feeling nervous and excited are mixing the both of they stomach. Happiness? Of course, they are happy to eachother, seeing the guest congratulate them making them feel like the unsure moment.

Their best friends is the one who help for the wedding concept. Cause they didn't want to miss any single thing, so they decide to help Yoongi and Y/n's wedding.

The wedding is running smoothly until the end of the wedding party. Jin, Namjoon, and Y/n are sitting on the circle table after the room was empty, "i'm so tired," she said leaning her head on the table, "yeah we too," Jin reply and rest his head with his hand. "Where's the other?" Namjoon ask while looking around, she look up to him and do the same as Namjoon do, "i don't know, but Yoongi said he want to changed his clothes before we're going home," he nodded for the respon, "so...it's gonna be lonely for me after you move out to Yoongi's," Namjoon said with his lower tone, "hey, we can meet eachother sometimes, beside i don't have any permanent job yet, so i'm cool if we can go hang out for time to time, right Jin?" She ask while they look over to Jin, "Jin-ssi?" Namjoon shook his board shoulder, "i guess he already sleep guys,"

They suddenly startled when they heard the voice, "oh gosh, Yoongi you startled us," she said and put her hand on her chest, "i'm sorry, Jagi. Well, i guess it's already late now, we should go back for rest." He said and they all agreed, "let me take this board-class shoulder to my car," Namjoon move Jin's hand to his shoulder and try to get him up, "let me help you," Yoongi step forward to them and walk out to Namjoon's car.

All of Jin's problem are done, and they already drove off to go back home. So they are, in the middle of the night with her lovely husband driving to their home, Yoongi's house.

Soon they arrived, y/n run to the bathroom to take a shower. While Yoongi are waiting for her inside the bedroom. 15 minutes passed, y/n get inside to the bedroom and saw her husband siting on the edge of the bed, with the same position when he's waiting for her.

"Are you waiting for me?" She asking him and saw his eyes with full of lust, "y-yoongi-ah.." he stared at his wife with only a pink towel wrapped her body, leaving the bare shoulder and a wet hair. "Are you tired?" He ask, "n-no..not too, why?" Without any words he says, he pick her up and wrapping her legs to his waist while kissing her passionately. Walking to the bed and  put her down slowly, not even pull off the kiss.

**(i'm suck to write some smut story, sorry!)

The room filled with the heavy and hot breaths with Yoongi resting his body above her body. "T-that was...great," she said with her tired breath, "yeah, so great," he chuckle and look up to me before kissing me deeply. "Thank you, i love you so much." He said after he pulled the kiss, "thanks to you too, i love you more." I peck his lips before they snuggle inside the blanket and cuddling until they fall a sleep.

After that beautiful night moment , they live as a happies husband and wife for the rest of their life. They are really perfect couple in the world, who always take care to eachother, and loving to eachother. Not even leaving their bestfriends, to keep in touch, they have a plan every once a week, and it's always.

The pefect goals couple.

Always holding hand in hand to eachother.

And always, loving eachother until never end.

-THE END-