Part 16 - Disease

Day 10
.
.
.
what would u say if you felt like a butterflies are dancing in your stomach? what would u say if your head was full with someone that makes your whole life feels completed?
even i can't answer it.
yesterday was my very very perfect day. i knew it before when Jin and Namjoon are planning something. gosh i love them so much! and Yoongi too.
hope this moment will never end.
.
.
.

  Sunday Morning
Y/N POV

everybody in this house was eating breakfast. the breakfast that i and Jin made. i've got more skill to cook from him. and this morning we eat different food. thanks to him!
when i cleaned up the dishes, a pair of arm was hugging my body.

Yoongi: "want me to help you?"
Me: "no it's okay, it's almost done."
Another dishes was done, but Yoongi still wraping his hand on my body. so i turn around to fave him and cupped his face.
Me: "you won't let me go do you?"
Yoongi: "ofcourse not, never." he leaned closer to my face and kissed my forehead, to my nose, then my lips.
Me: "pfft, what a cheesy boy." i kissed him back.
Then Yoongi let go of the hug and we walk to livingroom joined the other guys watching tv.

We were watching, joking around, and chit-chating. until the time shows 13.45pm, Jin and Yoongi was preparing their stuff to get ready to go home.

Jin: "Namjoon, Y/n thanks for letting us to sleepover here." he said when they step outside the door.
Namjoon: "no problem, we should do this more often. hmm...maybe we can vacation for the next time, how's sound?"
Me: "hm! that's a great idea! we can go vacation when the summer break." i said excitedly.
Jin: "uuuuh~ look who's very excited here." he laugh at me and the other guys join him.
Me: "yeah yeah whatever. do you want to go home? or sleep infront this door?" i said jokingly.
Jin: "okay kkay we're going now, bye guys! let's go,Yoongi!" he walked away with Yoongi.

Yoongi: "THANKS GUYS!" he yelled to us when he already get in to the car.
Me&Namjoon: "BE CAREFUL!" and yeah we yelled back ofcourse.

we get inside the house again after their car dissapeared from our sight. Namjoon was walking to the living room and i was about to lock the door.

but suddenly, i heard something buzzing inside my ears, the sound was too high. it really makes my head hurt like i was in the simpanse cage.

i want to call Namjoon but my voice didn't came out. what the hell is going on with me now? i thought while put my hand to my head.

but it's not too long i heard the high-pitched sound. it's dissapeared suddenly, my head didn't hurt again, but my heart was beating fast and a little bit hurt. please not right now.

Namjoon: "hey why are you doing here? are you okay?" he came to me cause i'm standing here for a long time.
Me: "y-yeah i'm okay, just..um..i was thinking about something." i chuckled nervously.
Namjoon: "alright, go get rest." he patted my head and he gone to his room.

i have to go to the hospital, i had a bad feeling.
so i get in to my room and changed my clothes.

TIME SKIPPED (at the Hospital)

I made an appointment with my doctor before i came here. and here i am, sitting infront of her office waiting to the nurse called my name.

Mrs. Song: "hey Y/n! how are you?" she said when i get inside her office.
Me: "hey, Doc. hmm..i'm fine, i guess"
Mrs.Song: "hm? tell me." she said with her 'yeah liar talk to me' face.
Me: "argh this is why i can't lie to you..." so i tell her everthing from when i recurrence yesterday, until the weird sound that i heard today.
Mrs.Song: "the sound that you heard today, is it make your head hurt?like a bad headache?"
Me: "yeah, it's hurt really bad for awhile but it gone already within the sounds. wierd right?"
Mrs.Song: "we should check you up today, we don't want to get this thing more bad right?"
Me: "sure."