Part 10 - Love?

Day 6

Y/N POV's

it's almost evening i've been sleeping, the sun are hitting my face thru the curtain. i guess that it's the effect of my medicine, that's why i'm sleeping to long.

*knock knock*
"Y/N? are you awake yet?"
*knock knock*

i opened my eyes and sit on the edge of the bed

Me: "yeah, i'm awake"
then i walk to the door to open it.

Me: "oh, Namjoon-ah"
Namjoon: "aah finally. let's eat. you missed the breakfast you know" he smiled.
Me: "hmm,sorry i'm to tired from yesterday, thank you Namjoon" i smiled back at him.

while we walk to the downstair, Namjoon spoke to me

Namjoon: "Jin and Yoongi are here, they sleepover lastnight, you gotta meet them at the dinning room. i have to go now, my boss was calling me."
Me: "alright, you go now. i'll meet them later, be careful." i answer while push him to the front door.
Namjoon: "take care of yourself okay? if something happen to you, call me right away. not like yesterday." he said with his dissapointed face.

"how did he know? about yesterday? i even didn't tell him, yet."

Me: "yeah yeah just go. i'm okay, look at me. i'm fine right? there's nothing to be worry." i laugh awkwardly.
Namjoon: "yeah right, just... nevermind. CALL ME IF SOMETHING GET WRONG, UNDERSTAND?"
Me: "copied roger! JUST GO!"
Namjoon: "byee see you at night!" he said while walking to his car and waved at me.

i close the door and walk to the dinning room.
here they are, sitting across to eachother with their laptop.

Me: "hey guys~"
Jin: "oh, you're awake. here eat this." he handed me a plate of kimchi fried rice with cheese.
Me: "AAH FINALLY!! THANK YOU JIN-AH!!" i jumped to him and hugged him.
Jin: "you're welcome, sit here and eat now." he patted a chair beside him.

i immediatly sat and eat the food as soon as i grab the spoon. while these 2 guys are watching me wierdly.
duuh, i'm hungry~

Yoongi: "eat slowly, Y/N. you'll got choked on your own food." he said and give me a glass of orange juice.
Me: "mnahh, dwon wowwy, i'm fwi-"

"yeah, i have to listen for what Yoongi's said"

not even a second, i choked by the rice.
i quickly grabbed the glass and drink it like the glass was seeped.

Yoongi: "told ya" he came beside me and patted my back softly.
Me: "hehe thank you" i smiled awkwardly and continue to eat slowly.

Yoongi back to his chair and continue for what he do before with his laptop.
after eating the last feed, i put the plate and the glass to the sink and back again to the chair.
i pull out my phone and start to opened my social media.

1 hour later

we're still at the same possition and with the same things we do.
while i'm starting to get bored.

Me: "are you guys not working?"
Yoongi: "no, we're here to looking after you." he answer but his eyes still on the screen.
Me: "huh? looking after me? i'm not sick. *maybe* you guys can go to your work, don't minded me. i'm-" i was intterupted.
Yoongi: "for now?yeah you're fine. but what if we didn't here when you were drop off?" he finally looked me into my eyes.
Jin: "why you didn't call me that time, Y/N? or any of us?" he lifted his head to look at me.
Me: "i-i...*sigh* so this is why Namjoon told me earlier" i said looking down.
Jin: "absolutely. so we have to looking after you today. ALL. DAY. LONG."
Me: "i'm sorry to bothered you guys."
Yoongi: "no no no, it's okay. for the next time, tell us if you didn't feel good, okay?" he said with his softly smile.
Me: "thank you, guys." i smiled to both of them.
-