Part 15 - Having Fun

Day 9
.
.
.
Dear dear my diary.
ohgod i'm suck to make a great decision. it's about Yoongi, again. well, how about i'll thinking about it a little bit more? i mean it's not gonna make it bad right? i hope my bestfriends will support me.
but...what if they didn't? i don't want to my friendship will over. will they help me?
or..will they leave me?
NO! THEY WILL NOT!
i guess i have to tell them everything.
okay, bye.

--

Me: "Namjoon-ah! can you get down here, please?"

yup, today is saturday. and Namjoon's day off from work, until tomorrow. i lay on the couch lazily while i didn't know what should i do.
it's always like this when Namjoon off from his work, he will spend his time on his bed. he doesn't even know too what should he do when he's off.

Namjoon: "what? what happend? there's something wrong?" he run down from his room panicking.
Me: "i'm bored, what should we do?"
Namjoon: "goddamit i thought you're relapse again." he said while thinking about his great great idea.

he sat on the couch beside me still thinking. while me...dozing off. but then i've got an idea, so i grab my phone and calling Jin.

*on the phone*

Me: jin-ah! are you free?

Jin: uh-huh. do you need something?

Me: can you come to Namjoon's house? well i have something to tell you.

Jin: sure! i'll be right there.

Me: alright, see you!

then i hung up the call and look at Namjoon who already looking at me with dead stare. what the?

Me: "what?you scared me."
Namjoon: "so..you just wanna tell SOMETHING only with Jin? what am i use too?" he said and shook his head.
Me: "yah, i haven't told you yet. ofcourse i need the 2 of you, so take a sit tight and wait for Jin to arrived." i patted his head.
Namjoon: "uh-huh whatever."

and we decided to make a snack while waiting for Jin. after that, we watching some movie and relaxed on the couch.

*DINGDONG*

it must be jin! i thought and ran to the front door. i open the door and revealing a tall guy with a box of an ice cream.

Me: "OH MY GOD MY BROTHER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! COME IN!" i dragged Jin in the house.

i told Jin to sit beside Namjoon and i sat infront of them. however, Jin is confused with my sudden. it's now or never.

Me: "okay guys it's something i wanna tell you something important. but i wanna ask you first."
Jin: " wait, first i haven't greet y'all yet. second i wanna bring y'all go out from your habitat, and the last....continue y/n." he said and open his icecream.
Namjoon: "i bet she's excited to tell us something, go on." he joined
Me: "what if.....that....i like Yoongi."

....

Namjoon&Jin: " WHATT?!" they shouted and their ice cream splashed from their mouth to my face.