Part 5 - Shit

Day 3
.
.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING Y/N?! COME BACK HERE!!"
"SHUT UP DON'T COME NEAR ME!"
"HAHA WHO CARES? YOU'LL BE ALWAYS MINE!"
"NO! GO AWAY! FUCK YOU MONSTER!"
"*slap* DON'T YOU TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU BITCH!"
he try to raped me. he already ripped my shirt and take it off my pants.
"I SAID STOP!"
"NO ONE CAN STOP ME! YOU HERE ME?!"
"GET OFF MONSTER!! DON'T TOUCH ME! GO AWAY!!"
.
.
.
.

*phone rings*
suddenly, i woke up and i feel my sweat dripping my body and my face

"what the hell with those dream?
shit i'm sweating. why does that dream always haunt me..."
then i took my phone and saw the caller id while i try to catch my breath.
i picked up the call

*on the phone*

"h-hello? Yo-yoongi-ah?" i stammered
"hey, are you okay? what happend with your voice?" he ask
"huh? n-nothing, just having a bad dream..is there anything that i can help?"
"oh yeah, you remember that i want to heard your music?"
"ahh i almost forgot, i'm so sorry..hehe"
"so...are you free now? you can come to my studio. i'll send you the address on message"
"sure, i'm free today by the way."
"cool, wait i'll send the address.."
....
"got it, i'll hang up the phone now. see you!"
"hey wait, what time i can come to your studio?"
"whenever you want it. i already in my studio right now."
"okay, i'll be prepared now. bye Yoongi!"
"byee~"

*end the phone call*

after the phone call ended, i take a shower.
put on my outfit and do my natural make up.
"time to go!" i took my pouch and head out of my apartment.

while i walking at Yoongi's studio, i spotted a cafe. then i came in the cafe to buy some coffee and sandwich.

after that i continue my walk to the Yoongi's studio.

"hmm..maybe this is his studio." i said while i took my phone to open his message and read the address.
"yup! it is!" then i walk in to the studio.

i was searching for his door, finallu i saw his name on the door.
"Min Yoongi... woah did he put the kumamon sticker on his name?what a unexpecteble boy." i said and chuckles because that cute sticker. then i knocked the door.

"COME IN!" he shouted from inside the studio.
i open the door.
"hello, Yoongi-ah!" i greet him with smile
"hey, Y/N! woah, did you brought this for me?" he pointed at the paper bag on my hand
"well yeah, ofcourse. cause i was to lazy to eat alone at my apartment, so i decide to bought something for us to eat here. here your highness, take this." i passed him the paperbag
"thank you Y/N! you're so kind" he smiled and take the paperbag.
"anytime! may i sit here?" i pointed the chair beside Yoongi.
"sure, just do it like your own room"
"thank you...so what are doing this time?" i ask
"i'm just doing to write some music...ahh! speak about the music, did you brought you flashdisk? so i can hear your music" he said and look at me.
"yeah..*take out the flashdisk from the pouch and give it to him* hope you'll like it." i said

then Yoongi put the flasdisk on the computer then he start to search my music.

"this one.." i pointed on the computer.
" 'TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES' ... okay let's hear it." then he click the folder.

(the song you can hear is "Too Good At Goodbyes" by Sam Smith. just pretended that is you who's singing, cause i can't find the girl voice/cover for this song✌)

while we listening the music, i look at Yoongi. i saw his eyes from the side of his face. it's look like he so in deeply of my song. i smile for my self.

"this is so touching..." Yoongi says after the songs end.
"yup, best on my true story.." i replied with chuckles.
"i'm sorry about your past" he says and looking at my eyes.
"mhmm..that's okay. past is a past. i didn't feel sorry about that tho." i laugh.
"well....you really a strong girl Y/N." he says and smile.
"aigoo, don't be like that. you're so in deeply. it's just a music.. maybe i'm not the only one who have a bad past. there's so many people who have a horrible memories more then me. so...i'm not gonna use it my deep feeling to remember my past. it's hurt my self." i says and look back at Yoongi with smile.
"Y/N..." he said and hold my wrist gently.
"ouch..!" i immediatly pull my hand.
"wh-what happend?" Yoongi shock at my reflexes.

oh shit...
Y/N..you are really really stupid.

"Y/N what happend?!" he ask me with his worried expresion.
"hu.?n-n-nothing, it's o-okay.." i still space out.
suddenly Yoongi pull my hand and pull up my sleeve.

he saw my wound where is not fully recovered.
and it still fresh wound.
obviously, it's my bad habit if i feel too stressed out about my problems that i can't handle it by myself.
and i will cut my hand.

i still freeze on my position, afraid for what will i explain to him.

"what the hell are you doing, Y/N?! are you insane?! you wanna die?!" Yoongi says while he looking into my eyes and try to hold his tears.
"Yo-Yoongi..do-don't tell this t-to Jin a-and Namjoon...Please.." finally i look at Yoongi slowly. and suddenly my tears was forming down my cheek.

Yoongi hug me tight immediatly.
"p-please..don't do this again..ju-just tell m-me if you have a problem.." his tears was slowly forming down on my shoulder.

he said on his mind

"i will be your side...forever"