Part 22

Y/n POV

It's been a month after i discharged from the hospital. And my condition is way more better then before, cause i have my Dad's heart. Probably y'all wonder where did i knew this news. Well yeah, no other then her, Mrs. Song. She's the one who told me first when i was about to discharge. The others still didn't tell me even they know about this. I don't know, why should they hiding this thing from me? I mean, i'll try to not overthinking it. It's a big deal tho, and i knew it. But it doesn't metter anymore for me. I already sincere it.

-

Today is Sunday night,
where everyone- including Somi and
her boyfriend were visiting Namjoon's house to hang out. As we want to save our money, we decided to made some food and snack for all of us.

Me and Somi, who gave an idea to cook, we're start cooking in the kitchen. Until she speak, "soo...how was going with both of you?" She ask while cutting the ingredients, "so far, we're good. Just got a little fight, but it's not a serious fight, just...a little sulky-ies thing, oh god it's sound so childish," she giggled about my explanation, "ofcourse not, i was like you too when i was not in my mood, for further details, i was on my period when we have an argument," i looked at her, "me too..." i stir the japchae on the frying pan and continue, "he's so annoying and always make me angry everytime. but after i realized it, he was saying the right things, actually i'm so embarrassed after i realize his words, and i'm to shy to apoligize to him,"

"Hey, that's normal. But at least we know that we are wrong if we want to blame them, they didn't do anything wrong, we just feeling carried away for something that annoy us, so it's normal, really." She said and put the snacks that she made on the dining table, "he'll be understand, honey, just let it flow," she patted my shoulder and leave me to the boys.

As i was about to put the japchae on the plate, a pair of an arms wraping against my stomach, i smiled already know who it is, "Yoongi-ah," he kissed my shoulder after hearing his name, "are you done, Jagi?" I nodded while put the japchae carefully, "aaaand, done! Let's bring out to the others," he let go of me and bring the another plate.

"Enjoy your meals, kiddos!" we put the plate on the small table, the other was gethering to take a bite, "woah, your skill are the best, girls!" Somi's bf give us a thumbs up, "thank you, babe. It's y/n's recipe!" I look at her while munching the foods, "you mean Jin's secret recipe," suddenly Jin choke his food, "WhHaAtt?! YAH-" I pass the glass of water and give it to Jin, "your welcome, boii~" i give him a swag sign when everyone are laughing about my action.

-

Time has passed quickly, Somi and her bf already went home after eating and talking for awhile, since they want to have a date tomorrow so they went home early. Namjoon and Jin are washing dishes, so we- me and Yoongi are still at the backyard cuddling and watching the beautiful night sky. The stars are shining brightly, so as the full moon. Makes me and him relieve after what happend a month ago,

"you didn't want to tell me about the secret that you and the others were hiding from me?" I broke the silence, "what do you mean?" He ask still looking at the sky, "about my surgery, did someone tell you something significant?" Finally he looked at me, "i-..uh- yeah, we did," he looks uneasy to tell, he want to look at my eyes but he can't, "look, Jagi, we want to tell you as soon as we're ready, as you're ready, as everything gone good, we just won't to make you feel depressed or something that makes you feel down, i'm sorry," i chuckle softly, "hey, no need to be sorry, Honey. I already know, Mrs. Song told me after my discharged," his jaw drop when looking at my easily smile, "b-but, you didn't mind it at all?"

I shook my head still smiled at him, "not at all, beside, i already meet Dad and Mom while under my consciousness, in heaven, guess? I don't know, but when i saw Dad there, i have a bad feeling, but the time was to short for me to ask him more," he look at me softly and pull me into his tight hug, "i'm so sorry," i hug him back, "it's okay, i know that time will come to me, soon or later, i already prepare my self"

"Y-y-you...already know?" We heard someone talking, as i let Yoongi go, i look up to Jin and Namjoon who already froze on their spot, "yes, i am." They look eachother and run up towards me, and suddenly they hug me at the same time, "we're soooo sorry y/n, i'm sorry! NAMJOONSORRYYOONGISORRYTOO!! SORRYSORRYSORRYYY!!" Jin sobbed while talking so fast, my eyes got teary when i heard them crying, i can say that they are so funny when they crying. I thought while hugging them back.

"Yah it's okay, don't make me cry," i let out a little chuckle and push them slowly. I look at the three of them, "i'm- Moon Y/n, really want to say how greatful i am to have you guys in my life, who always take care of me even i can't repay you all yet, but i promise i will. I'm really really greatful to have you guys here in everyday and everytime we have our time. I love you, i really really love you all. I really can't count how much i love you guys." I wipe my tears as they can't stop storming down on my cheeks, i look at them for a moment before pull them to a group hug. "We love you too so much, our Princess. We really do." Namjoon said and stroke my head.

As we let the hug, i stared at Yoongi who busy to wiped his tears without looking at anyone, "yoongi-ah," i called his name and he look at me surprised, "a-ah, i'm sorry, i just can't handle my feelings right now," he chuckled shyly and continue to wiped his face from the tears. "Yoongi-ah." I called him on more time and hold his hand to stop for what he do, whether he want it or not, he look at me with his head hung down.

"Thank you to loving me with all of your heart. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for take care of me. Forgive me if i have wrong, i'm still not a good girlfriend for you. But help me to be a good enough for you." I said while staring into his eyes deeply, and cupped his left cheek,

"Thank you for holding me when i was about to fall down. Keep holding me inside your heart."

"I love you so much, Min Yoongi."