Part 14 - Confessed?

Day 8
.
.
.
Dear dear my diary.
they didn't know what i'm feeling rn.
i mean...not when the day my mom passed away, or when i meet my dad again, but when Yoongi are not there when i needed. it's not like i did not need Jin nor Namjoon, well they always stay by myside even i'm not asking for them.
but Yoongi, it's so difficult to read his mind.
i admited that i like him, nah..i love him. i already said this all the time. even myself didn't know why i'm in love with him, isn't it to early to fall in love with someone? with him?
fml, i did not know what should i feel rn.
but for Yoongi, please tell me even if it's make me happy or hurt. i'm lost.

--

  Next Morning

i fell asleep after i read Yoongi's text. i was tired that time, so i reply his text when i got up in the morning.

Me: sorry i didn't reply your text last night. i'm up now, goodmorning:)

i'm not suggesting he will text me back at this time, after i text him i already get in to the bathroom to take a shower. after that, i change my clothes and leaving to the downstairs.
like i've said before, i have to clean up the house and made some breakfast for me and Namjoon.
the house is so quite, i guess Namjoon didn't woke up yet. so i start to cleaning all the house.

   1 hours later

i'm done cleaning the house, including the frontyard and backyard. i get back in the house from the backyard and found Namjoon's pillow face walking downstairs.

Me: "goodmorning!~" i greet him cheerfully.
Namjoon: "good-*yawn* morning, y/n. where have you been?" he said with his sleepy voice.
Me: "from backyard. go take a shower, i'll cook for breakfast."
Namjoon: "uh-huh." he nodded and walk back at his room while rubbing his eyes.
Me: "YAH WATCH-"

*BRUG*

Me: "out...." i whisper at the last when i saw him tripped the stairs.
Namjoon: "help me y/n!!" he whimpered while rubbing his leg.

i shook my head and help him to stand up.
Me: "next time don't close your eyes while walking kiddo." i patted his head after helping him and leave him to the kitchen.
Namjoon: "i'm not a kid anymore!" he yelled.
Me: "YEAH ALMOST" i yelled back from the kitchen.

after minutes later, i'm done cooking and put it all on the table. not long after that, Namjoon came to the dining room and we start to eat breakfast together.

Namjoon: "i'm going to work right now, called me-"
Me: "when something wrong with me, got it." i cut his word like he always say to me when he will went to work.
Namjoon: "cunning. bye, see you later~" he waved at me and walked out to his car.
Me: "bye~ be careful!" i waved at him back.

i closed the door and locked it. then i walked up to my room and lay on my bed. i realized that it's 9 o'clock now, i grab my phone and check it.

2 message

yeah it's from Yoongi. so i opened the text and read it.

Yoongi: goodmorning, i'm sorry that i can't came with you and Jin yesterday. and i'm sorry for your lost again. be strong my y/n:)
Yoongi: i need to tell you something.