Part 9 - Why?

Yoongi's POV

i'm still at my office, infront of the computer and full of paper on my desk. today is really busy day for me.
an hours later is lunchtime, so i went to cafeteria to bought a cup off black coffee. i sat on the chair and grab my phone. "wow, 5 missedcall, 4 message....Namjoon?"  i immediatly open the message.

"Yoongi, are you still on your work?"
"i have to tell you something"
"meet me at my place after your work"
"it's important, please..."

what the hell happened?
so i reply his text

"sure, send me your address later"

honestly, i don't have good feeling about what Namjoon will tell me..

Namjoon POV's

when i'm on my way to my workplace, i text Yoongi and Jin to meet me at my place after work.

i arrived at my workplace about a minutes ago. i grab my phone and try to call Y/N.

...
...
...
...

there's no answer from her. so i try it once again.

...
...
...
...

i guees she's sleeping.

"i hope she's okay there..."
so i continue my work.

3rd person POV

meanwhile with Y/N.
she become conscious after half an hour later. her body still limp. she tries to grab her medicine in her bag before anything become worse.
after she drank her medicine, she dicided to lay on the bed. slowly crawl into the bed, and try to control her breath while she close her eyes.

"hope that Namjoon didn't know about this.."

minutes later her eyelids feels so heavy and she's sleeping immediatly.

Namjoon POV's

"finally, it's time to go home"

so i grab my things and car key to get home quickly.

i almost reach my car when my phone was ringing.

*on the phone*
"Hello?"
"heey, Namjoon. are you already at home?"
"oh Jin, well yeah i'm on my way to get home. i just finished my work. where are you?"
"i'm on my way to with Yoongi. gtg, see you there"
"be careful"
*end of the call*

after the call ended, i get in to my car and drove to my house.

minutes later, i arrived at my house, so did Jin and Yoongi. what a coincidental.
so i accost and guide them into the house.

Namjoon: "come on in guys, have a sit"

before i sat there with them on the couch, i went to the kitchen to grab some drink for them.

Jin: "Namjoon-shi, what are want to talk about?"
Namjoon: " *sigh* it's about Y/N. you know...that 'monster' guy, this morning he get in to Y/N's apartment. but before he get in, Y/N already called me to come to her apartment quickly, but i was too late to get there. gladly i met them when i stoped on her floor.... a-a-and.."

i stop talking for a moment. i stared at the floor and start to tear up.

Yoongi: "are you okay? what happend then?"

Jin already knows the answer just by looking at my expression.

Jin: "she's trembling...right?"
Namjoon: "ye-yeah, but it worse then trembling. i can't tell what the other word for trembling. her facial...i can't explain it..."

my tears already fell down on my cheeks.

Yoongi: " where is she now?"
Namjoon: "she's upstair, in my guest room. i brought her here for her safety. and that 'monster' already went with the cops."
Yoongi: "can i go upstair?"
Namjoon: "su-sure. i can't get there now if i'm still crying, she'll be worried."

Yoongi nodded and heading to upstair.
while me and Jin was trying to thinking about solving this problem.

Yoongi POV's

i was infront of her bedroom door. at first,  i was hesitated to knock her door, but i shake all that thought out of my head and slightly knock the door.

she's not answer, or opened the door.
so i knock the door again.

no respond.

"is she's sleeping?"

i don't know what to do. is it okay if i opened the door without permission?

with all of my gallantry, i slightly opened the door.
right, she's sleeping. peacefully.

i approaching her and squatting beside her.
i saw her face, it's...pale. her lips too.
so i put my hand to her forehead.
it's warm, she's not got a fever.

"are you sick? is it because of 'him'?"
i said while looking into her face.
i look at her hand, and took her hand to hold it.
i slowly rolled up her sleeve and saw her scar.

"you really had tough life,huh? if we already met before, i will protect you. no matter what."

and..i immediatly look at the side table.
i saw a bottle of medicine. but it's not an ordinary durgs. it looks like, a special medicine.

i took the bottle to looking it better.

i was shocked, sad and confused.
i look back at Y/N.

"why you didn't tell us? or one of us?"

-------

hope you guys enjoy :)