Part 13 - Go

Dad: "sh-she's..d-died th-this morning.."

"Y/N!!"

that was the last i heard before i blackout.
and that's the last what i heard from Yoongi called my name.
tears are still storming on my eyes and my heavy breath is still been heard in my ears.
i feels weak and i can't move my body.

YOONGI's POV

me and y/n are in her bedroom, i've called Namjoon about this. including her mom passed away. and he told me he'll back at home about an hours.
y/n are still unconscious on her bed, while i'm on a side the bed.
i really didn't know what should i do if someone are fainted.
well yeah, i never been fainted. so i didn't know what it feels like.

- an hours later

i heard the front door opened and closed, so i guess is was Namjoon.
but when y/n's door opened, i didn't expected who is was.

Me: "Jin?"
Jin: "i know you confused why i'm here, Namjoon called me to come here earlier."

he walked beside me.

Me: "ahh i got it. what should we do now? its been an hours she was unconscious."
Jin: "let her rest first, she's still shocked."
Me: "how did u know?"
Jin: "dude i'm her childhood bestfriend tbh." he rolled his eyes playfully at me.
Me: "ahh yeah i forgot that."
Jin: "looks like someone was worried here." he smirked.
Me: "wh-who?"
Jin: "you ofcourse." he finally sat on the bed beside her.
Me: "wh-what? well...ye-yeah i was worried about her, well...look at-"
Jin: "you like her right?" he said and look into my eyes.

shit. shut. shot.
(sorry i didn't know what is this☝😅)

i was about to answer Jin's question, when...

*BANG*

the door is wide open...by Namjoon.

Namjoon: "HOW IS SHE?DID SHE AWAKE YET?IS SHE OKAY? I'M SORRY I'M LA-"
Jin: "just sssshhh! can't you see with your own eyes? she's sleeping, let her rest tonight." he closed Namjoon's mouth with his hand tightly.
Namjoon: "ahh sorry, i was worried as hell."
Jin: "we do too.so calm down" he glared at Namjoon.
Namjoon: "thank you Yoongi-ah, i know you confused for what to do." he said and patted my shoulder.
Me: "anytime." i smiled at him.

after that, we go to downstairs and went to the living room.
when Jin and i sat on the couch, Namjoon went to the kitchen to grab some drink for us.

Jin: "so tell me, about my question.."
Me: "ahh, Jin. well..uhmm..what your question before?" i chuckled awkwardly.
Jin: "you like her?"
Me: "hm..i guess...well yeah..yes i like her."

Namjoon: "you like y/n,huh?"
suddenly Namjoon came and sat beside me while put the drink on the table.

Me: "yeah..." i looked down shyly.
Namjoon: "i bet you didn't like her 'ex'. if you did, i'll snap your neck and sink you in my pool." he glared at me.
Me: "i even didn't think to do that guys, well tbh...her ex is my friend when we're on high school."
Jin: "what?!" seriously i'm afraid when Jin bug out his eyes.
Me: "chill, I do not like when we get acquainted back then. but he's the one who always following me everywhere i go. creepy right."
Namjoon: "did you ever tell y/n about you and her ex?"
Me: "no, but i will tell her soon."
Namjoon: "but did you know when they're get into relationship?"
Me: "no i didn't. well i have to say this, he is a playboy back then, and he already had his bad habit to abuse the girl, even now i did not know why would he do that. when he fight with his girl, and see her crying, begging, shouting he will abuse them. he's really crazy, all the women who were surrounded by him, always been tortured when they were caught with others."
Jin: "did he have a mental illness? he really are crazy guy."
Namjoon: "agree, that's why we're aware when she went to meet him, she always have a bruises all over her body when she back at home. i already tell her to break up with him, but she always said 'he will changed, trust me'. and i'll never trust her words until now."
Jin: "has he ever had sex with other women?" he asked me.
Me: "what do you mean?" i look at him confused.
Jin: "well, i know when the girl didn't want to break up or leave behind when they had a sex before." he look at me and Namjoon innocently.
Namjoon: "really Jin what are-"