The Deal

(Skip to 3months later)
Aliza POV
It was finally lunch time after 3 hours of long hard core studying for our O.W.Ls which were coming up pretty soon. I was trying to do extra studying during lunch but that's pretty difficult when Sirius Black is around.

"Sirius leave me alone don't you know we have O.W.Ls coming up!" I say angrily.
"Of course I do but I've studied enough and bloody hell, who do you think I am."
"Are you serious right now?"
"No I'm Black." He began laughing hysterically at his own pun - in fact so did I- I just rolled my eyes.

" Uhh just let me study." I said with a moan in my voice.

For some reason Sirius started to drag me out of the Great Hall while I was still clutching my Charms text book.

"What do you want now?"
"Not much but I wondered if you'd want to accompany me to hogsmeade as potential friends."
"Um why would you want to go with me, I'm just the person who is a constant victim of you Black."
"I didn't know we were on a last name basis Ali."
"Well you know now."
"Just think about my offer to you, Oh and I know you will." He said with his usual smirk.

I just rolled my eyes at him but felt a rush of blood to my cheeks. Was I blushing? No way I can not under any circumstances fall for Sirius Black. Although I do get lost in his gorgeous grey eyes they are just so mesmerising and the way his black shaggy head just sits perfectly on his shoulders. Something about him just makes me so attra- No shut up Aliza you can not fall for him.

After the school day finished, I made my way up to the girls dormitories with Lily but we were soon stopped by a reflection of myself if I were a boy.
"Well hello there my Lilyflower, Oh and hi Ali." James said to us.
"Nice to know I have a brother who remembers I exist." I say pretending to look hurt.
"Oh Ali of course I know you exist otherwise I'd be hallucinating which is very possible."
"Uhh Potter why do you have to ruin people's lives much less your own sister or much less YOUR OWN BLOODY TWIN!" Lily says with infuriation.
"Ahh Lilyflower this is one of the things I love most about you."
It was hard to tell if Lily was blushing or if she was just plain angry- between you and me I'd say she was blushing.
"Come on Ali lets go." Lily said grabbing my arm and pulling me upstairs towards the girls dormitories.

"Lily do you have something to tell me I saw you back there blushing like crazy. Do you like my brother." I asked
"What absolutely not how dare you accuse me of such a thing. That Potter is just so infuriating and a bully and completely immature and I hate him," Lily quickly responded but then realised that I was related to him", Oh um no offence though."
"None taken. But to be honest it's as clear as a crystal that you like time if you wanted I could put in a good word with him.."
"Yeah sure." She said sarcastically", I'll go out with James Potter when... when," She sat there thinking for a moment", when you go out with Sirius Black!"
"Um do you know me. That will never ever ever happen."
"Precisely. The likeness of you going out with Sirius Black is the same as me going out with your brother."
"Well then why don't we make a deal then. If i ever went out with Sirius Black then you have to accept at least one date with James, deal?" I say reaching out my hand.
"Deal." Lily replied confidently.

We both went to bed that night with smiles on our faces, although mine turned out to be more of a smirk. I had just gotten an idea about how to bring my brother and my best friend together. It wasn't going to be easy I was going to need some help but the question is... will he help me?

Dun...dun...DUNNNNN!
Ok that was a little childish but hey you don't know me.

So Aliza has given signs of her emotions towards Sirius and has also had an ingenious idea -if I say so myself- that will bring James and Lily together.

I update pretty fast so the next chapter should be up soon.

Pls vote and comment on what you think will happen or what you want to happen.
Thx 4 reading
xxx