Black Manor

I opened my eyes and saw what seemed to be a regular set of apartments in a line.
"Hang on. You live in a small apartment when your family is like the richest wizarfing family in Britain?"

Sirius chuckled quite loudly then replied.
"Oh I wish. But no."
"Then why are we her-"
"You'll see." He smirked, then took my hand.

He led me towards a charcoal coloured wall, and knocked on it specifically.

Suddenly the wall split in two and revealed a long narrow corridor that led to one single door. My eyes travelled to the end of the corridor and spotted the number 12 encrypted in silver on the Black oak door.
Hands down this was the Black Manor.

"Hurry up Aliza. My parents are super strict on punctuality."
"Well you should have told me that ages ago. Hey. Why didn't we just end up in the house?"
"The house doesn't recognise you so we flooed outside the house."
"But that doesn't make sense there's no fi-"
"Merlin Aliza. Can you please shut up."

Before we had even entered the house, we were bickering.
I honestly don't know how we will convince his parents.

"Sirius Orion Black!" Speak of the devil.
"Hi Mother." Sirius replied casually.
"How dare you arrive here, this late, and use such language towards your partner. I am ashamed to call you my son."
"I know Mother. You tell me at least five times a day."
"Do not get lippy with me boy."
"Sorry to interrupt." I interrupt.
"Hmm. You must be Aliza, Sirius's fiance. Come my dear."
I was unsure what to do: should I bow? should I curtsey?

"You have a lovely home Mrs Black. It screams death." Oh Shit.
I slapped a hand over my mouth.
Sirius laughed under his breath.
"Indeed it does." She said coldly.
"Errr. The decoration is beautiful and dark and the chandeliers look, ever so sharp. Looks like they could kill someone if you ask me, forget magic." I muttered.
"Pardon?"
"Ummmm. What I'm trying to say Is," what I'm trying to say Is that this place looks like it could be hell, Hades abode, the frickin underworld for Merlins sake ," is that this is the most comfortable I've felt in years. What's a home without a dark and eerie sensation." I finish with a smile and look towards Mrs Black.
"I suppose so. Thank you for that, pleasant description. Now, the maids will show you to your chamber. I hope the comforting sensation of the manor acquires your needs. I shall see you at dinner." She turns to Sirius,
"Show Aliza around. And don't be an embarrassment again."
"Sorry Mother. I can't stop if I, and I quote, ' always am and always will be an embarrassment'."
She simply glared at him then turned on her heel with her nose held high and walked in the other direction.

As soon as she was out of sight, I took a breath.
"I see you two get along swell."
"Oh yeah. You should listen to the touching conversations we have after dinner."
I smiled at him then looked down to my feet.

"Well I guess I should head off to my room." I began looking in different directions, the place was a bloody maze.
"Don't worry. I'll show you the way."
I signed with relief and followed Sirius.

"I can't believe you said those things to my mother. She would kill anyone who disrespect he. I mean that quite literally."
"And she hasn't tried to kill you?"
He mutters something under his breath.

"Welcome to your room." Sirius gestures.
"Wow. This is way bigger than my room at home. Are all rooms this big?"
"Nope. My fiance deserves only the best."
"Is that how you feel about our engagement?"

Sirius POV
"Is that how you feel about our engagement?"

Her question replayed in my mind.
Although this whole engagement thing is a bit far fetched, I didn't completely hate the idea.
But Mother did this for one reason and one reason only. She doesn't care about bringing our families together, all she cares about is her commitment to-

"Sirius? You still there?"
"Oh yeah sorry. Just having a mental argument."
"About what?"
"About the fact that you're into me. " I winked at her.
"You really know how get on my nerves don't you."
"I'll take that as a compliment. Mother said I had to show you around but you'll be fine. By the way, wear something pretty tonight."
"Why?"
"My parents like to have dinner parties to celebrate special occasions. And you have wear something convincing."
"What is this a pre-ball?"
"You could say that. Gotta run. See yah."

I say running out through the door.
I was on my way too my room to try and pick something decent for the dinner party.
Since I was going to have Aliza as my date I'd better pick something good so we don't look weird. She's exactly the kind of person who would dress up for an event.

Hey guys
This chapter was pretty boring but the next chapter will be better hopefully.
I'll try include the outfit Aliza will wear in it.
Byeee