Hogsmeade

Alizas POV
"Wait you actually said yes to Sirius Black?"
"Um yeah Lily. We're just going as friends anyway." I say reassuringly.
"As long as it's just as friends."
"Who are you my mum?"
"I just my best friend to not get hurt by that pathetic excuse for a human being."
"Don't worry I won't."

The days went swiftly by and things were just the same. Sirius always smirked at me when we had lessons together, James constantly flirted with Lily, Lily constantly rejecting him. Then there was Remus and Peter, Remus was the same as always he was my study buddy and my brotherly friend aside from James who was actually my brother, as for Peter he was his usual awkward self and just stayed silent most of the time, I would give him an occasional smile but he just glared at me. Seriously what was wrong with that kid .

Never the less I stayed my usual self focused on my O.W.LS and constantly studying and normal flirting from Sirius. I kept wondering whether Sirius was just flirting for the sake of it or if it actually meant something. I just decided to let it slip by unnoticed.

Hogsmeade weekend finally came up and Lily kept insisting on prettyfiying me for my friend date.
"Lily this is really not necessary I mean I already told you that we are just going as friends."
"Well you should at least make a good impression no matter what.

Lily began doing my make up. She used a dark brown eye shadow which complimented my eyes nicely and added a light pink blush to my cheeks. Then she added some pink lip gloss to my lips which made them slightly sparkle.
After she had finished my she began to work on my hair. She made two plaites on each side of my hair then brought the two together with a hair tie so that my plaited hair was up and the lose hair was down.
Then she moved onto my outfit. She picked out a grey jumper and jeans with a red and blue scarf to go round my neck, then finished it off with with some blue slip on shoes.

"Wow Lily thanks so much." I thanked her actually liking the outfit she picked for me as for the make up, it was great but I never really thought of wearing it.
"No problem it's the least I could do for my best friend."
"Well I owe you for the future."
"Well have fun on your 'date'." She said quoting the word date.

I soon left the girls dorms and made my way down the stairs. My eyes suddenly met with the gorgeous grey eyes I was waiting to see.

Sirius POV
I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs leading to the girls dormitories.
"Yeesh how long does it take girls to get ready." I muttered to myself.
"Hey Padfoot," I heard the voice of James," I heard your going on a date with my baby sis."
"Well first I already told you that I was taking Aliza out and secondly she is your twin your only like a few minutes older than her."
"Just know Paddy that if you hurt her in any way than I am going to have to hurt you."
"Yeah I know, your a great brother to her in your own protective way."

I stopped talking as soon as I saw Aliza , she was almost glowing. Even if her attire was pretty casual she looked absolutely mesmerising. She jumped down the stairs and walked up to me with a smile on her face.

"Hey Sirius, oh hi James didn't see you there."
James just rolled his eyes when I saw Aliza mouth the word 'burn' at him.
"Come on Ali lets get this date started."

Third Person POV

Sirius and Aliza headed down to hogsmeade chatting about nonsense to each other. Sirius led Aliza into Honeydukes and she was absolutely amazed when she saw more sweets than she could have ever imagined. The look on her face showed astonishment, her eyes widened and sparkled slightly. Sirius just watched her with a smile on his face and amusement. Although Aliza wanted to by everything in the shop she decided to get some chocolate frogs sugar quills cauldron cakes and a box of berties botts every flavour beans.

-AN: So I'm just like never gonna do third person POV ever again because it is so boring and I just can ,so most of it will be in Alizas POV and sometimes in Sirius's-

Alizas POV
After I raided honeydukes Sirius took me to Zonkos joke shop where I was lighted by all the practical jokes and possible pranks I could pull on Sirius.

"Don't even think about it."
"What the hell. How did you know what I was thinking? Wait a second can you read minds?"
"Um yeah totally or it's just cos I know my princess so well." Sirius said hugging me from behind.
"What did I say about no touching." I said looking behind me at his grey eyes.
"Well we're not even together yet but when we are shouldn't we make it more convincing? Plus your not even struggling to get out of my arms. Do you have a crush on me princess?" He said with his usual smirk on his face.

I suddenly pushed away from him defensively.
"Of course I don't have a crush on you who do you think I am."
"Well your my-. Wait are you blushing?" he said looking at me with a shocked look on his perfect face. Damn it.
"Of course not it's just the large amount of blush Lily put on my cheeks duh." Yes great save Aliza nailed it.
"If you say so."

After that Sirius took me to the three broomsticks for some hot butterbeer on that cold day. When we got inside we saw James Lily and Remus there looking at us. I waved at them then took a seat at their table.

"Hi guys wassup" I say trying to act cool.
"Well we just came here to get out of the cold." Remus said being the only one who noticed we were there.
"Ahh lil sis how's your date going?" James asked looking surprisingly serious.
"James your only like two minutes older than me and yeah it's going great."
"Whatever." James turned back to Lily without realising she moved seats next to me.
"How's it goin Ali you get up to anything interesting?" Lily said with the same serious expression as James (Aww they're made for each other).
"No Lily calm down woman."
"Remember I'm your substitute mum for the day."
"Whatever."
"Wow you and Ja-Potter said that in the same way like exactly the same way."
"What can I say, we're twins."

We all had our own conversations talking about non sense. When Lily turned to talk to James I mean criticise James, I figured it was time to set the plan in action. I kept signalling to Sirius that it was time. He answered with a smirk then walked toward me then said," Aliza can we talk."
"Sure." I followed him trying not to laugh in the process.

He pulled me into a broomstick cupboard -which was convenient -and surprisingly very tight.

"Did you have to pull us into a broom cupboard?"
"It was the first place I saw and plus we are so much more convincing in here."
"You do realise my brother's out there don't you."
"So?"
"He could come storming in here at any moment."
"Um my bad" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

We suddenly heard the door of the cupboard opening and creaking while it opened. Sirius and I both looked at each other unsure of what to do. Then it happened...

Ooh Cliffhanger what s gonna happen next .
Well you'll just have to wait for the next chapter.

I'm sorry if this chapter was a little boring but I promise it'll get more interesting. The good stuff happens in the next chapter though. I don't mean good stuff like what your thinking right now. Never mind

Anyway please vote or at least read my fanfic and comment on whether I should continue this or stop cos I'm not sure if you guys like it.

Thx
xxx