The furry little problem

Sirius POV
I left the astronomy tower that night wreaking with pain and sweat. That same pain and sweat I've been going through for 2 months now - although now it's gotten a lot worse. I've been sworn to secrecy, I can't tell anyone, not even Aliza.

As you may have guessed by now, I am being recruited as a death eater against my will. It started off with my mother's meaningless threats and then led to a few slaps here and there. But now the cruiciatus curse, I still feel that same unbearable pain every second of the day.
Anyway ...

I made my way back to the common room, and almost everyone in there was drunk. I saw an extremely drunk James approach me.
"Hey Padfoot." He said swinging his arm around my shoulder. "How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon..."
"...Prongs, how much fire whisky did you have to drink?"
He just hiccuped and flashed a goofy grin.
"Remember what day it is tomorrow Padfoot?"
"Yeah..."
"Does 'Moony' ring a bell."
"Right. Sorry but I can't make it."
"Can't make What?" Ali asked,appearing out of nowhere.
"Uhh nothing."
"He can't come to the shrieking shack tomorrow night to help with Remus' furry problem."
"Prongs! You git."
"Don't worry, I already knew."
I glared at James but he still had that same look.
"Sirius, i figured out on my own."
"You know about Moony's..."
"Yep."
"Just when I thought you couldn't be more perfect. You're so damn smart."
Her cheeks went slightly pink but she soon recovered.
"Whatever it is you can't do, I can take your place."

Aliza POV
"Whatever it is you can't do, I can take your place."
"What makes you think you're qualified sis." James asks eyeing me.
"Because I'm an animagus too."
He laughed to himself but then looked and saw that I was serious, so was Sirius to be fair 😅.
"When did this happen?"
"Quite a while ago actually."
"Well, I'll be the first to tell Mum."
"Not so fast... Prongs." I say with a smirk.
He hunched his shoulders and frowned.
"Hmph." He crossed his arms angrily.
"So, can I help or not?"

Sirius furrowed his eyebrows in thought, then took me aside.

"Ali, I don't think it's a good idea. It's really dangerous what we do for Remus."
"You worry too much, I'll be fine."
"I'm serious, I don't want you to do it."
"Well as serious as you are, I'm doing it. I know you're just trying to protect me but I can take care of myself."
"Ali-"
"Sirius! You're not my mum. I'm doing it. If i get hurt, so be it."

I walk back over to James leaving Sirius in a state of defeat.
"So, time and place?"
"Shrieking shack, after everyone's gone to sleep meet us in the common room." James said sounding a little more sober.
"Great." I say.

**************************************
The next night came, Sirius was off doing whatever business it was but I was ready to help Remus.
I threw on a pair of jeans and a grey hoodie then met up with three with the marauders.

"Hey guys."
"Hi Ali." Remus replied uneasily. I took a look at him and saw that he was as pale as a corpse and that his scars were now completely open.
"You know you don't have to do this. I don't want to hurt you"
"Remus, I want to do this. I'll take the risk."
"Let's get going then." James said, Peter shyly following.

The common room door slowly opening allowing the four of us to escape.
James lead the way, surprising me with his maturity. Soon we were out of the castle and on our way to the whomping willow.
Surprisingly, the branches of the tree welcomed us in.

"So what now?"
Just as i finished Remus started shrieking - guess I understood then name if the place now.
I looked straight at James who indicated for me to transform.
A fawn coloured dog appeared in my place, a stag in James', a rat in Peter's and finally a werewolf in Remus'.

The werewolf greeted his pack then turned to me. It began to growl at me but I bowed with respect. The werewolf approached me slightly, then circled me.
I was finally accepted as one of the pack when the werewolf started to lick me. James, Peter and I began to play with the werewolf by chasing Each other around, to which it happily joined in.
At some points, the werewolf tried to escape out through the door but James used his antlers to stop it. That then lead to cuts and bruises, for all of us.

After about an hour, I felt tired so I collapsed on the broken floorboards for a small nap. I rested my eyes for just a second, then I felt a strong force throw me so far, out of the door and into the open. The werewolf. It escaped.
I got up in a panic and tried to usher it back inside. Instead it just let out a loud howl. I took this as an opportunity to shove it back through the door; and I almost succeeded. I managed to knock it over, only for it to pounce back up. The werewolf swiped it's paw at Me, causing blood to drip from my fur.

I was knocked back howling with pain, I tried to push myself away from the werewolf but it trapped my tail under it's paw.
Just as it was going to swipe at me again, a shadowy figure -roughly the same size as me- jumped from out of nowhere onto the werewolf.
"Ali!" The shaggy dog galloped over to my aid.
"Sirius! What are you doing here?"
"I saw you from the astronomy tower."

Sirius POV
I was escorted back up to the astronomy tower yet again by Lucius Malfoy.
"How many times have I told you I'm not-"
"We know Black. But do you think we care, gives me a reason to torcher you anyway." Bellatrix said with her wicked smile.

Suddenly we heard a howl, a familiar howl belonging to a certain Moony.
"The one time I'm not there." I mumble.
"What was that Black." Lucius questions.
I stayed quiet but then heard another howl.
"Ali." I whispered.
I looked up at a confused Lucius and Bellatrix.
"Let me go."
"What did you say?"
"Let. Me. Go."
"I don't think so Black. Cru-"
"Let me go and I'll consider becoming a death eater."
"Hmm. That's a promising offer. But considering is not the same as a definite agreement."
"Fine, if you let me go, I'll...become a death eater." I say quietly, a tear sliding down my cheek. "But you have to promise that you won't hurt Ali."
"Done." And with a snap of her fingers, I was released

I dashed out of the astronomy tower running straight for the whomping willow, whilst transforming into the black dog.
I was just coming up towards the tree, and I saw Moony about swipe at a fawn coloured dog. Without thinking, I jumped up at Moony knocking him away from her.

"Ali!" I shout.
"Sirius! What are you doing here?"
"I saw you from the astronomy tower." I pulled her up by the scruff of her neck then began licking her wound to stop the flow of blood.

She was just about to answer when we heard an angry growl. I was just about to push Moony out the way, when Prongs appeared and shoved Moony back into the shrieking shack.
We all transformed back into our human forms.

"Ali, I told you it was dangerous."
"If you can do that every month, I can too."
"You know what this means right." Prongs intruded.
"What?"
"It means that you're officially a part of the Marauders."
"Well, if you guys insist." Ali said.
"You need a codename. How about... Fawn!"
"Sure."
"Umm guys?" Wormtail squeaked. "What about Remus?"
"Don't worry I've got it. You two can go." Prongs groaned transforming back and heading towards the door.

"Let's get you to the hospital wing."
"I'm fine Sirius. It's just a scratch." She got up and tried to walk but instantly collapsed onto the ground.
I walked over to her then knelt beside her.
"Just a scratch huh?"
"Hmph."
"Put your arms around me."
"Why?"
"Because I'm being the good boyfriend I am and helping you."
She gave me a questioning look but cooperated. I then picked her up bridal style and started walking back to the castle.
"You're gonna carry me back?"
"Yeah."
"You really are my knight in shining armour."
"That's me."
"Thanks for saving me by the way."
"Don't take this the wrong way but, I sort of knew something like that would happen."
"Guess I'm that accident prone."
"Another reason I love you."
"Why?"
"You're so cute when you're clumsy." She blushed and gave me a peck on the cheek.
"Don't you think I deserve more than that?" I ask with a pout.
Ali leant in and planted a loving kiss on my lips. Before hers could leave mine, I grasped them and kissed back with the utmost passion -trying not to drop her in the process.

I finally updated.
Who's proud of Me!
Thanks for over 2.5k reads, it's amazing. And thanks for everyone who voted.

Sorry this chapter took ages, I was just lost if inspiration. The next chapter shouldn't take as long to wrote though.

But keep on reading and I really do hope you enjoy it.
xxx