A rude awakening

I retired to my room, closed the door, then got under the covers. After one yawn I fell into a peacful and dreamy sleep. I started thinking about Sirius saving me and thought about or engagement, one thing lead to another and I was dreaming...

I was woken by the the voice of an familiar person.
"Hey Ali."
"Sirius?"
"Who did you think I was?" He said getting into the bed with me.
"What are you doing? Why are you getting into my bed?"
"I don't know, maybe cause we're married."
"Married?" I say shocked.
"Yes married. Did you hit your head on a rock or something?"
"Married."
"Are you Ok?"
"Married."
"Aliza. Aliza." Sirius cooed,but it didn't sound like him.

"Aliza. Aliza." The voice continued.
I instantly woke up scanning the room for people. Then I heard it again but it said something else.
"Blood traitor!"
"Who's there?" I asked pointing wand around the room.
"Do you know who I am?"
"A unicorn...Of course I don't know!"
"Don't you recognise me?"
My eyes stopped at the painting of Bellatrix Lestrange. I locked eyes with her, she still had two dark pools as her pupils but something was different.
"Lumos." I said.
As the light shone on her, I could see she was no longer looking to the left, but directly at me. Then her mouth began to move.
"Boo."
"Aaaagggghhhhh." I screamed.
I ran out of the room with my hands in the air.

I egdged backwards, breathing heavily. She continued her course until a door mysteriously opened behind her. After stumbling back she looked up and saw what seemed to be a 6-pack. I looked further upwards and saw none other than Sirius Black who just so happened to be half naked. Luckily he was wearing a towel. My eyes travelled back towards his abbs. Damn.

"Aliza. Earth to Aliza."
"Huh. What. Yeah."
"Welcome back. You ok?"
"Abb-solutely."
"Good."
"What am I doing here?"
"I was going to ask you the same thing."
"Ah shit. Why do I always end up with you?"
"I've told you many times that it's because you love me."
"Why are you so desperate? Is it because you love me?" I ask with a smirk.
"..."
"That's what I thought."
"Wait. Well... maybe I do." I awaited the smirk on his face but it did not come. Was he actually serious?
I pressed my lips into a thin line, not sure how to respond.

There was an awkward silence between the two of us. Until he stepped in.
"Tell me why you're in my room again?"
"Bellatrix Lestrange is haunting me." I said my cheeks going red again.
"Uhuh. Not much I can do for you there."
"I guess I'll just sleep outside. In the cold. Wet. Harshness of the rain. I bid you goodnight."
I began walking out the door when Sirius stopped me.
"Wait."
"Yes?" I said batting my eyelashes.
"The house is pretty full up of guests so..."
A smirk formed on his face.
"So... what?"
"You're not gonna like this."
I raised an eyebrow.
"You could always sleep here for the night."

I stood in thought for a few moments, then made a dash for the door. Strong arms clasped me, holding me back.
"Let me go. I can't sleep here." I grunted.
"Come on. Its got to be better than the 'cold wet harshness of the rain'."
"I'll take my chances."
"I won't allow you to sleep outside."
"Well your bed can't possibly be-" I looked behind Sirius towards the back of the room where my eyes widened with amazement. "Holy shit!" I stated at his king size bed.
"Why the hell is your bed so huge, you could probably fit about 50 people in there."
"Don't encourage me." He replied with a smirk.
Ew.
"You really are a perv."
"What I'm kidding. So, you gonna stay here or what?"
I looked back over towards the bed and then back to Sirius who kept directing me to the bed.
"Fine." I decide finally. "But."
"There's always a but."
"D-don't do anything to me. Ok?"
"Wouldn't dream of it."
"One more thing."
"Yeah?"
"Please put a shirt on. I just-"
"Can't keep your eyes off all this." He said pointing at his torso and downwards.
We both started laughing then I rolled my eyes.

I awkwardly ambled over to the bed then snuggled up under the covers, as the bed was abnormally comfortable. Then, I closed my eyes hoping to get some rest...
Until the same pair of strong arms grasped me. I shifted around to come face to face with Sirius.

"No offence but why are you so close to me. This bed, as I said before, can literally hold around 50 people."
"I want you to feel safe from Bellatrix. My damn cousin probably charmed that painting somehow to see who was in her room."
"Ok but-"
"Aliza come on. You're always making excuses."
"Yeah because I know what's good for me."
"And I'm not?" He pointed.
I raised my brow.
"I know I have a player reputation but to be completely honest that's died down. I'm just Sirius Black, the blood traitor."
"Are you kidding me? Since when did you get so modest?"
"I'm not. But please, enlighten me."
I rolled my eyes then began,"You're the Quidditch Beater, an Animagus, a Maurauder, an annoying prankster and a great Gryffindor. Must I go on?"
"Wow. I never knew you payed so much attention to me."
I blushed lightly then smacked him on the head.
"Fine, next time I'll be as plain and vague as possible."
"So there will be a next time?" He asked misheviously.
"Shut up."

I then shut my eyes and tried to get some sleep, but it's obvious how that turned out.
"Hey? Ali? You still awake?" He whispered
"No." I groaned.
"Great. I think we should play a game." He said a little louder.
"I just wanna sleep."
"Please. We'll play one round then you can sleep."
"Fine." It didn't seem like a completely bad idea.

Sirius POV
"Let's play...Let's get to know each other. "
"What? that's not a game."
"I just made it up. I ask then you ask. So what's your favourite colour."
"Really?"
"Just answer."
"Silver. What s your favourite colour?"
"Green."
"How come?"
"It reminds me of freedom. When I'm in my dog form I love to run on the grass."
She looked at me with a half smile.
"Why do you like silver?" I asked.
"I met this Pegasus once and her coat shone a silvery white, then I saw her fly up against the moon and I just stared at her in awe."
Aliza was now hugging her knees and looking up at the ceiling.
"Ask another question then."
I smiled at her then spoke.

We kept the game going on for hours not caring about the time passing. In those hours I had learnt her favourite sweets, spells, books, Quidditch team and more. I really felt that I was getting to know her better. I also learnt her Birthday was the 31st- ofcourse it was, she's James's twin.

From that moment I knew I had to get her something meaningful that she will love.

"Sirius?"
"Hmm?"
"Don't you think we should get to bed?"
"Oh yeah. Sure." I said awkwardly.

She turned over, her beautiful mid-length brown hair swishing around.
As she closed concealed her sapphire-like eyes, I wrapped my arms around her hoping for warmth.
"Are we gonna do this again?" She asked a little nicely.
"Please, just let me have this moment."
"Fine."
She turned back around facing me with a more serious expression.
"But if you try anything you're gonna find my fist in your face."
"Tell me again me again why you went to Beauxbatons?"
"Let's just say looks can be deceiving. Now good night."
"Oh," she started, "and if you tell anyone about this, you won't be able to see out of one eye for a while."
She said finally, my arms still around her.
I chuckled slightly, closed my eyes, then drifted off into a dreamy and carefree sleep...

Sup peeps
This chapter awaits your opinions and please tell me if you actually enjoy this because I really wanna start another story- preferably Draco Malfoy- so again please like or don't like and just keep reading.
Bye
xxx