You love me?

Now I know what you're thinking, why are there so many bloody balls?, Well hopefully this'll be the last one and then I will finally be free of this godforsaken house and especially Mrs Black.
You're probably wandering what happened after the Christmas ball, you know, when Sirius and James dragged us away. All I can tell you is that there were some unusual events, obviously caused by the fact that the two boys (even Lily) got drunk. I however was perfectly sober and I remember it all...

I tried to release myself from Sirius' tight grip but failed miserably.
"Where are we going." I moan.
"You'll see." Sirius replies.

We soon reached an old wooden door that released a plume of dust when it was opened. Inside I could see a small fireplace, sofa, and a whole barrel of what I guessed to be butter beer.
"Who's ready to get drunk?!" James asks.
"No way. Someone's got to stay sober so you two idiots don't do something you'll regret." I say immediately.
"Your loss."
"Evans." Sirius offers. I turn away knowing that there's no way that Lily would take it, but to my surprise, as I turn back round, Lily had already chugged down the whole lot.
"Take it easy Lilyflower." James said stroking her hair. She started to giggle strangely, then she started hiccuping, along with Sirius and James.
"Here we go." I roll my eyes, bracing myself for what would happen next.

Soon enough they were all laughing at nothing and making ridiculous sounds. Out of nowhere, James pulled Lily close and then they just started full on snogging- rolling around on the floor and all. It looked ad though they were trying to eat each other.

I turned around from the horrific sight and saw Sirius smiling the goofiest most idiotic smile yet. Oh god I wish I had my camera. Then he started walking towards me in a limp. When he finally reached me he just collapsed, right in front of me. How can they be affected this much with just one drink.

I leaned down to help him get back up. That completely failed. Instead he just pulled me down to sit next to him. He then moved so his lips were just inches away from my ear.
"I love Aliza." He whispered.
I shot up immediately causing him to fall on his shoulder.
"What?" I blush.
"I love Aliza." He mumbled before sticking his thumb in his mouth and falling- quite literally -  asleep.
"You love me?" I say to myself.
When I escape my thoughts and return to reality, I search the room for a clock and find one showing the time 01:05.

Shit.

I quickly grab my three drunken friends and drag them out of the room and back to the hall.

"Hi Mum!" I say quickly.
"Aliza sweetheart you look beautiful." Mum said looking proudly at me.
"You like and angel Ali." Dad quickly added.
"You two look pretty good yourselves." I say.
"Your father finally agreed to wear a tux."
"Who are you and what have you done with my dad?" I say jokingly.
We all laughed for a short while then I pulled them into a warm hug appreciating the fact they came to this wretched place.
"Oh yeah!" A thought re-iterates in my mind, " James, Lily and Sirius got a little drunk whilst we went off but they're acting perfectly normal."
We all turned around and saw that James was wearing his jacket so it hind over his head, Lily wore her heels on her hands and Sirius was flirting with an old woman - who looked quite charmed by the looks of it.
I turned back round to face my parents.
"They're as normal as they can be."
Both of them raised their eyebrows at me and shrugged whilst passing them Lily and James.
"Well take good care of them. And I'll see you on New year's Eve!" I quickly shout back to them.

I spun on my heel and faces Sirius who was now flirting with a whole group of women swooning over what he was saying.
"Sorry ladies I'm afraid Sirius must be going now." They all awed then slowly trudged away.
"Can you walk." I asked him. He nodded viciously making it as though his head were to fly off.
He took one step one step then immediately fell on me. I surprisingly caught him trying to balance his weight against my own. I mustered up all my strength and pulled him up the stairs and to his room.
Once I had gotten to the room, I was tempted to just throw him in but I decided to lay him on the bed. As I was doing so, his eyelids began to close but I managed to hear him say three words:
"I...love...you."

Ok so this chapter is pretty short but I didn't want to leave a tap between the Christmas Ball and The New Years Eve one. This chapter can just be extra and isn't that necessary except the fact that Sirius has bloody declared his love for Aliza. (We all saw that coming).
I'll try to update again this week although I'm working on a new fanfic and trying to read a book at the same time.
Anyway keep reading
xxx