Diagon Alley

Aliza POV
I woke up and looked to my left and was surprised when no one was there. Had last night all been a dream? Assuming that it was, I tiredly got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I reached my hand out for the door and noticed it was locked. So I pulled out my wand and chanted: "Alohamora."
As the door clicked, I smirked- when casting a charm I always felt a sense of satisfaction. I pushed the door open and went straight towards the basin searching for my toothbrush. Alas it was not there. Then I heard a distant sound of a shower.
"That's odd." I mumbled.
I went to investigate, peeking round the corner to see Sirius in a towel. I blushed furiously then ran out the bathroom slamming the door behind me.

About ten minutes later the bathroom door clicked open. I pretentended to stare out the window hiding my bright red face.
"You seriously have a thing for catching me in a towel." He smirked.
"Don't flatter yourself."
He held his hand out to me and I grabbed It, feeling a shiver run down my spine.

"Hey, after I am not half naked, do you wanna go to Diagon Alley?"
"Sure. I have to buy Christmas presents anyway."
He booted in response then indicated towards the door.
"Right. I'll leave you now." I said awkwardly.

After I left him in the bathroom, I hurried back to my room then quickly pulled on some casual clothes. As I turned back towards the door, I saw Sirius leaning against the frame: he was wearing black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and a leather jacket.

"I'm surprised there's no motorbike with that outfit."
"I wish. If you don't like package how it comes, I guess you'll have to return it."
"Fine by me." I said with a teasing grin.
Sirius rolled his eyes then ruffled my hair.
"Come on. We'll go by floo powder."

As we walked out my room, towards the main fireplace, Sirius stopped.
"Mother, we're going out." He quickly shouted.
"I don't care!" She screeched back.

I chuckled slightly then got into the fireplace and held my floo powder.
"Diagon Alley." We said in sync.

Seconds later we found ourselves in the three broomsticks.As we went outside, crowds of people were flooding in and out of shops- probably doing last minute Christmas shopping, as Sirius and I were doing.

"I need to go and get some stuff. You can go get your own stuff too. I'll meet you back here in an hour."
"Ok."
He nodded then disappeared in the crowd.

In that hour I managed to buy everyone's presents: for James I bought a quidditch maintenance kit and the latest prank kit from Zonkos, for Lily I bought lily flower earrings and a make up set, Remus an album of the hilarious times we spent together studying, Alice and Marlene I got then both necklaces one with a unicorn the other with a four-leafed clover, Peter I just got him a mix of sweets from a nearby sweet shop, as for Sirius , you'll just have to wait and see.

After wandering around aimlessly for 10 mins, I decided to go find Sirius myself. I followed my brief memory of where Sirius was headed and found myself heading towards Borgin and Burkes- not a single item in their isn't cursed. As I was about to walk a way, I saw Sirius inside paying for something. I tried my hardest to see what it was but I've always been a little short. Shortly!, I gave up and when I saw Sirius coming I fled back to the three broomsticks.

Sirius strode through the door soon laying eyes on me.
"You took your bloody time."
"At least I've got it done with."
"Where did you go off to anyway? I didn't see you in your regular shops." I asked curiously.
"Now where important." He said with a slight smile. "We better get going. It is Christmas tomorrow after all."
I smiled at him and nodded in agreement.
Then we were off.

This chapter is super short so dont kill me. I've got loads of exams so sorry if I don't update very often.
But please keep reading I will try my very best to make this enjoyable. Please share my fanfic so I can get different opinions.
Thx