The Order of the Phoenix

Aliza POV
I looked in the mirror making sure my cap and gown were neat. I joined Sirius, James, Lily and Remus at the bottom of the stairs. We looked back on our past years at Hogwarts then departed through the portrait of the fat lady, one last time.

As we left the castle, a lake full of enchanted boats met us. I couldn't help but smile at the memory of arriving at Hogwarts in the boats and then the thought of leaving in them too, it truly was a memorable occasion.

We all had to listen to Dumbledores final speech (which I cannot be bothered to write) which made us feel a little sad - I know right that was so lame.

Dumbledore approached Lily, James, Sirius and I.
"I understand that the four of you are getting married soon." We all blushed.
"I congratulate you but after your marriage, I advise you to move out. I have found some suitable apartments for you to live in. I don't wish to rush things but it will keep your family's safe."
"Like I care about them." Sirius scoffs. I nudged him in the ribs.
"Also, the Order is a secret organisation, it would be best to keep it that way."
"Of course sir." Lily spoke.
"Here is the location and date for the first meeting. Fawkes will play a part in this all." And with that, he made his way to the teachers.

I closed in a boat with Sirius and together we drifted across the lake, re-iterating our past memories. My eyes formed a glassy layer which Sirius soon caught sight of.

"It'll be alright love." He said softly, caressing my cheek.
A tear then dropped down my cheek when I looked back to the castle.
"But this is where we first met, this is like my second home."
"I know, and we'll always remember this place. And maybe one day we'll have a kid of our own to come here." He said flashing his smirk.
"Yup, maybe one day." I say blushing. "One day, after we're married, perhaps." I laugh.
"I didn't know you wanted to rush things babe." He leant in and kissed me softly on the lips.
"If you can secure a well payed job then I'll think about it."
"Why me? You're the one who isn't sure what you want to be."
"Well my N.E.W.T results tell me that I can become an auror!"
"You passed!? That's great! But... you're not the only one."
"No way! You-"
"Passed too! So I guess we can both become auror's."
"Siriusly?"
"Siriusly."
I pulled him into a hug whilst laughing, then whispered ,"I love you."
"I love you too, with all my heart."
"Wait," I pulled away , "does that mean I have to be with you all the time?"
"Get to, babe." He corrected, and kissed my temple.

As we reached the other side of the lake, we were greeted by a parade of thestrals - yes, I have seen death, my Aunt Charity (totally made her up).

Finally, the ceremony ended with our final trip on the Hogwarts Express.

**************************************

It was about a month later after graduation, Lily Mum and I had been picking out wedding things. I didn't really want a big wedding, but when your best friends with Lily Evans (soon to be Potter) there's no point trying.
Sirius and James were focused on planning their own bachelor party -honestly I didn't really care, I was just too tired from guest lists and choosing flower arrangements.

Besides the wedding, we had the first Order of the Phoenix meeting to worry about.

I arrived with James at the secret location, we were soon joined by Sirius, Remus and Lily, oh and Peter.
After a short hello, Remus approached the red oak door and knocked the door knocker which I think was held by a wooden Phoenix.

"Password?!" I blurted out in a parrot-like voice.
Some of us jumped in shock (Sirius and James).
"We weren't told a password, were we?" James asked. Lily, Peter and Sirius shrugged.
"Hang on, it's the Order of the Phoenix." Remus points out.
"And the door knocker's a Phoenix." I continue.
"So it must have something to do with a Phoenix."
"Not just any Phoenix."
"Dumbledores Phoenix!"
"What's his name?..."
There was a short silence between us.
"...Fawkes!" We say together.
The door clicks open slightly, finally.

I turn round to Sirius slowly clapping for Remus and I.
I cross my arms and say ,"We can't all be smart."
Immediately, Sirius furrows his eyebrows and trudged inside. I laugh then follow him in, along with every one else.

I frowned when my eyes met a room-full of people. Some I recognised, like Molly, Arthur, Alice, even Hagrid and Professor Mccgonagal were there.

"Hagrid!" I say with enthusiasm.
" 'ello Aliza, 'ow are ya?" He replied with a cheerful smile hidden behind the forest that was his beard.
"Good, You?"
"Not too bad. I was walking round knockturn alley the other day, and I saw this egg just lying around. When I took a closer look, I realised it was a Hippogriff egg. So I took 'im 'ome, and he hatched as soon as I set 'im down. Sweet little chick 'e is."
"What did you call him?" I asked out if curiosity.
"Buckbeak."
"How cute. Well, I'll catch with you soon." I wave goodbye then join my friends who are in deep conversation with Dumbledore.

"Professor!" I greet him.
"Please, you are no longer my student, call me Albus."
"Ok, Albus."
"If you'll excuse me, the meeting must begin."

He apparated from next to us onto a small stage that was about a foot higher than the floor.

"Thank you all for coming. As you know we have all gathered here to discuss means of defeating the dark lord..." Dumbledore continued explaining different tactics and strategies of possible attack. He also reassured us and told us how to keep calm.

After his speech, we all gathered closer and took a group photo - a memory of the first Order of the Phoenix. (I can't really add Aliza in so don't get mad).

I was having a drink with Sirius when Professor Mccgonagal approached us.
"Minnie!" Sirius exclaimed.
"No Mr Black, but Minerva will suffice." She said in her native Irish accent.
"Sorry Minerva." I apologise and glare at Sirius.
"I would like you to meet Alastor Moody, he will be your auror trainer."
A tall man appeared with a metal leg and glass eye. It looked as though had a permanent scowl glued to his face.
"Nice to meet you." I hold out my hand.
"Nice to meet me? You don't know what you've gotten yourself into." He replied with a scoff.
"That's reassuring." Sirius whispers to me.
"You don't know the half of it," He says obviously hearing Sirus, " Sirius Black I presume?" He asked sternly.
"Yes, um... sir." He replied nervously.
There was a short and awkward silencebetween the two men.

"Okay... When do we start?" I ask.
"I suggest you start a month after your wedding. Once you're settled into your apartment."
"Of course. Will you be attending?"
"I'm not sure if Mr Black would want his detention teacher at his wedding." She states, I could hear the smirk in her voice.
"He protests, I'll punch him in the arm."
"Thank you."
And she walks away gracefully.

I turn back to Sirius and Moody who are still trying to out-stare eachother.

"I guess we'll see you in a month, Alastor." I say pulling Sirius away.
"Looking forward to it." He replied also turning away.

"I'm bloody looking forward to seeing him again." Sirius laughed.
"Not too soon I hope. We need at least some time to ourselves."
"How about we ditch this party and you come to my place for That, time to ourselves you wanted?"
"I don't know, what do you think I wanna do?" I say twirling a piece of his hair with my finger.
He smirked at me then looked up to James.

"Oi, Prongs? I'm taking Aliza back to mine for a bit."
"Have fun! Wait no don't have fun, you can't do anything till you're married."
"Fine." And with that we apparated out of the building and back to Black Manor.

Hello all
I think you can guess what's gonna happen next and no it's not Sirius and Aliza 'doing it' so don't worry about that.
I know this did take ages but I'm gonna say again... I'm sorry.
But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
xxx