Keeping up with the Black brothers

Aliza POV
"Regulus you have five seconds to get out of that bathroom or I'm going to hex you into last week!" Sirius shouted, banging on the door.
"One minute." He replied.
"No, four seconds."
"Sirius, it takes time to look good. I thought you of all people would understand."
"Of course I do. Which is why we'll be here all day if you don't get out!"

Finally, the white door opened revealing a bored looking Regulus Black glaring violently at his brother. Sirius simply pushed Reg aside and leapt into the bathroom.

"I wasn't in there for that long." Regulus mumbled.
"Sorry didn't catch that." I said.
"So, whats for breakfast?" I shove a bowl of cereal in front of him.
"Um, I think you may have given me your meal by mistake."
"Nope."
"What's that then!" He spat.
"Sorry Little Princess but we're fresh out of cinnamon rolls and scones."
"You can't expect me to eat that."
"And why not. The rest of the country is fine with it." I pointed out, throwing a spoon into the bowl. "Dig in."

He picked up the spoon with some cereal on it and watched in disgust as the contents dripped from the edge.

"So, how are you feeling?" He looked at me with a frown on his face.
"Excuse Me?"
"You know exactly what I'm talking about."
He sighed deeply then muttered, "It was worth a shot."
"Come on Reg, lighten up. This is a fresh start for you."
"I know but I'm still concerned about working in the muggle world."
"It's no different." He raised his eyebrow. "Except for no magic of course."

"Now, have you completed the three shushes?"
"The three what?"
"The three shushes. You shower, shave and show up."
"I'm getting a job as a barista." He said bluntly.
"Why should that change anything. It's still a job."
"Barely."
"Well Reg, it's better than nothing. Lighten up. You may even meet someone."
"Yeah okay I'll think about it but please stop talking."
"I'm going now." I put my hands up in surrender.

As I make my way out of the kitchen and into our bedroom, I find a half naked Sirius admiring himself in the mirror.

"I see you've finished grooming." I chuckle.
"Oh, morning love." He said trying to act as casually as he could.
"It's only me Siri." I teased.
"You know that name never really caught on."
"Well duh, I only call you that to annoy you." I said, ruffling his hair. "Plus, I'm the only one that can call you that."
"Yes, yes you are." He said just as he was about to walk outside.

"What the hell?" I hear from the kitchen.

I amble back out into the, not exactly sure what I'm looking at.
"What's wrong."
"What's wrong is that you went into my closet and took they very same outfit I was going to wear today."
"Are you joking? Why would I take something from you?"
"I have no clue."
"Can't you guys just compromise? Sirius he wore it first so you can wear something else."

He opened his mouth to respond but couldn't find the right words. So he hunched his shoulders and crossed his arms, starting to make his way back to his closet.

"Why do you have to be so reasonable." He mumbled.
"If I wasn't, who would be." I replied with a smile.

I look back at Regulus who is laughing his head off. I try to hide my laughter, trying not to give in.

"I don't know why your laughing, we're leaving soon. If you're not ready in five minutes then you can kiss that job goodbye." I said sternly.
"Oh shit I've just been 'mumed'." He replied.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As we arrived in the cafe, we were led to an extremely small seating area where we awaited the interviewer.
Minutes later, a tall, lean woman walked in. She wore a black blazer and skirt, which matched her glasses, and a white shirt.