Malfoy Manor

Marlene POV
I almost fainted, finally being released from the cruiciatus curse.
Stumbling to my feet, I scanned the room for any signs of Sirius. Had they taken him? I decided that my best option was to calmly retreat and find Aliza...

"Aliza!... Aliza!" I started calling out her name. "Has anyone seen Aliza?"

I kept asking around for her, but no one had seen her since she left to her sight.

"Moody!" He glared at me with his glass eye. "Sorry, Mad-eye (like that's any better). Have you seen Aliza?"
"Ah, I see. I've heard what all you trainee's have been talking about. Thinking that I have favouritism towards her and whatnot. Well, you've got your wand in a knot, I favour no one!"
"What no, can you just answer the question, please."
He just stood and glared at me with that glass eye of his.

Then, only a few moments later, I heard Ali's voice.

Sirus POV
"Hey has anyone seen Ali- Sirius. I just wanted to tell him something." I smirk looking down at the number of dummies I had tied up.

"Aliza." I heard a distant cry.

I turned around and saw everyone else chatting, not giving me a thought.
When I turned back round, I was pushed over by an extremely jittery Marlene.
"Ali, Ali, Ali, Ali-"
"WHAT!?"
"Ali, I... Ali...." she began sobbing and hugging me.
"Marlene I really don't have time for this." I said slightly pushing her away.
"Sirius is gone!"
What?
"What do you mean s-he's gone?"
"I'm so Sorry, I should have stopped them."
"Stopped who. Marlene what's going on?"

I tried to get an answer from her, but she couldn't stop crying.

"Hey Thomas?" I called over to my fellow auror.
"What is it Black." He and Ali weren't on good terms since she saved his life. He isn't one to let people do things for him.
"Oh for Merlins sake, get over it Thomas. Now tell me what Marlene so desperately trying to spit out."
He rolled his eyes then began to listen in on her thoughts - Yes, he is a Legilimens.
I watched him and Marlene closely.

His facial expression suddenly changed, to a look of horror.
"What?" I ask cautiously.
"She was torchered by a group of death eaters, " he began ," then Sirius came in and saved her. He thought he got all of them, but then he was hit with a hex. It wasn't until Marlene woke up that she realised they were all gone."

"Ali." I muttered. "Do you know who the death eaters were?"
"Um... I recognised two... Fenrir Greyback and... Bellatrix Lestrange." She said between sniffles.
Shit!
"I have to save her." I mutter.

"Prongs!" I call out to my brother-in-law.
"Oi, Prongs."
"Yes... Ali?"
"You need to help me. They've taken Ali."
He looked at me to see if I was joking, then seemed to have thought of something.
"Is it your time of the month Ali, cause Lily will be better at this than me."
"No! You have to help me rescue Aliza, your sister, my wife!"
"So you're telling me that you're married to... yourself? Are you feeling well?" He said placing a hand on my forehead.
"No." I slapped his hand away. "Aliza is in danger. She was kidnapped by death eaters who thought she was me but we switched bodies and as a result we have ended up here!" I could now see how truly devastating Prongs was.
"So you're Sirius?"
"No sh*t Sherlock!"
"There it is."
"Now come on we have to find Ali." I pulled my best friend away, trying to think of a plan on the way.

Aliza POV
"Wakey, Wakey cousin." A phsyco said in a sing-song voice.

I open my eyes, squinting as I adjust the darkness of the room.

"Where the hell am I?" I mumble.
"Do you not remember when you came as a child."
"What?" My eyes adjust to the pureblooded Slytherin. "Malfoy."
I tried to reach for my wand but realised that I was trapped in chains - medieval much.
"You really do think so little of us. " he said holding up my wand.
"The feeling's mutual." I scoff. "Now I'm assuming you brought me here for a reason, unless you just wanted to admire my wand."
"Of course not." He said quickly realising what he was doing.