Auror Training

AlizaPOV
"Are you kidding? We've only been married two days!"
"I know but it's better this way."
"I get we applied to be auror's, but they said a month. One month!"
"Sirius we need to secure jobs as soon as possible. If we ever want to raise a family we'll need the money."

He looks at me with a smirk and wiggles his eyebrows.
"Not that soon, honey." I say tilting my head smiling.

Sirius walks over to me and places his hand round waist.

"I know, Ali, but we need time to settle and a little time for things like... starting a family." He says hopefully.
"Sirius you are so desperate." I say pushing him away from me as I continue to rifle through some letters.
"Well I love you and I would love to share some of that love with a mini-you or mini-me."
"I'd love that too. But that won't happen unless we get to work."

"Why not do it anyway?-"
"Sirius." I give him the look
"Fine." He holds his hands up in surrender. "Maybe we can try tomo-"

I pick up an orange from the fruit bowl and throw it directly at his head.
"Ow! Fine. I can take a hint." He says walking off to the bedroom.
I roll my eyes and shake my head with a smile then start to unpack things from boxes.

**************************************

I was running. Running from a familiar black smoke.
Cackles of a phsycopath kept ringing through my ears.
"I'm coming to get you." She said in that same evil childish voice.
"I don't think so." I mutter. "Stupify!" I throw the spell at her, knocking her to the ground.
"Expelliarmus!"
"How dare you, you-"
"Blood traitor? Well this blood traitor's bringing you in. Incarcerous!" A thick rope appears around Bellatrix and immediately tied her up.
"Come on Bella." I say tugging on the rope to cease her from struggling.

I apparated out of the forest and back to the auror office, still clutching the rope that bound Bellatrix.

"And that, Sirius, is how it's done." I say dropping 'Bellatrix' to the ground.
"Thanks Ellie." I say to the witch who transformed from Bellatrix's form.
"Anytime Ali."

"If only we could catch her in real life." Sirius said.
"We're still training. We have been for over 3 months."
"And we're not ready?"
"No, we are not. So come off it."

"So, that's 8/6 to me." I smirk.
"We still have till the end of the week. You are not winning this bet."
"Hell yeah I will!"
"You guys really have to stop making everything a competition." Lily asked with a look of boredom.
"Lil, we wouldn't be who we are without competition."
"Fine but die it down alright."

"Ali, Paddy, time for round two." James urges.
"Coming, Jamesy." I reply.

We all walk over to Moody for our next sites to cover.
"Alright, you lot. Your next sites are up here on the board, and I don't want no complaining about being too far away from ones partner." He says alternating between James and Sirius. Lily and I look at each other and giggle.

I walk over to the huge blackboard and find my name written next to Knockturn Alley. I smile, knowing that I could come back with atleast five 'deatheaters'.

"Are you bloody kidding me. Why the hell does Aliza get to go to Knockturn Alley?" Sirius demanded.
"Because ,Mr Black, whatever I say goes!"
Sirius stormed over to me like a child who didn't get what he wanted - basically, like himself.

"Knockturn Alley is filled with deatheaters!"
"Yep. My victory will be as sweet as a pumpkin pasty." I smirk.

Suddenly, out of now where, a bell rang.

"What does that mean?" Lily asks.
"It's means that we have business to attend  to and you lot can go home. You'll continue your training tomorrow." Moody said. "I've had enough of you lot already."

As Moody turned around to walk away, I glanced over to James and Sirius who were 'discreetly' sticking there middle finger up at him. I shook my head and slapped my face regretting my choices in life.
Just as I myself, was about to turn around, I heard James scream.

"What the hell!" He and Sirius shouted the middle fingers stuck up each others nose.
I couldn't help but burst out laughing along with the rest of the trainee's, including Lily, Remus and Peter. I even heard Moody snickering as he ambled away from the group.

"We are in need of some assistance...please?" The two men asked.

I looked over to the redhead, quickly grabbed her hand and apparated back home before anything else was spoken.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I said goodbye to Lily and continued stirring a potion I had been brewing, when I heard roaring flames in the fire place.
I glanced away from the cauldron to lock sight with an annoyed husband.

"Hey." I say apologetically.
"Hey." He replied, obviously irritated.
"Sorry I left you there." I say in my most innocent voice.
"Whatever, I'm gonna take a shower." He says. "Wanna join me-"
"How about I make you a nice drink as my second apology."
"I guess that will suffice." He said, quoting Mcgonagal.

Sirius walked off into the bathroom starting the shower whilst I got his drink ready.
Shortly after, he returned to the kitchen with a towel around his waist. I had finished his drink and sat back at my cauldron pouring out what I had made into a glass.

"So where's my drink?"
"It's just-"
"There it is." He said reaching over to grab the glass I had just set down.
"Wait no!" I said as he chugged the potion right down his throat.
"What?" He asked, wiping he remains off his face.
"Sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t." I muttered. "Sirius, you just drank my potion.
"Ah sh*t. What does it Do?"
"It switches the bodies of the two drinkers."
"Well as long as no one else has drunken it, then we're fine."
"I guess So, it wasn't completely finished anyway. So don't worry about it."

I lean in and give a small kiss on the lips, which he then turned into a complete make out session.
My hands roamed his bare chest, making him moaning quietly. He then picked up my legs and wrapped them around his back.
"I think we should take this back to the bedroom." He smirked.
"I couldn't agree more." I said against the kiss.

And you can just imagine what happens next.
Hello you awesome readers
Thank you for over 6000 reads I'm really glad people are sharing my book. Also thank you to my 3 followers (yes only three) but I'm still grateful for having more than none.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next one I can promise will be very interesting.
xxx