A Dramatic Change of Events

Sirius POV
I woke up with aches, pains and love bites all over left by my wife... What a night!

I stumble out of the bed and head over to the bathroom. I turn on the tap and splash so water onto my face. When I look up into the mirror, I expected to see my well-groomed black hair, but instead, brown hair blurred my vision.

"Ali weren't you just-" I began, but I noticed her lips were moving in sync with mine and that what I was saying sounded different.

I look behind me and see no one there.
"What the hell?" I mutter.

I walk back out to the bedroom and look to see if Ali's there. All I see is a body covered by a blanket, sleeping on my side of the bed.

"Hey, Ali?" I poke her shoulder and she turned around to face me.

I gape at her, finally realising the truth.

"What the f**k!" I scream in my now shrill voice.
"What the? Oh my Merlin." Ali (in my body) shudders.

"How did this happen?"
"Yesterday you drank the potion! But why did it effect me?!"
"I don't know maybe cause we..." she looks up at me and blushes hard - God it's weird to see me blushing.
"Oh sh*t." She says collapsing onto the bed.
"Please tell me this isn't permanent?"
"Of course it isn't! The effects last just under 24 hours."
"Thank Merlin." I take a breath.
"Although-"
"Ali, seriously!" I moan.
"The potion wasn't complete so it may last a bit longer."
"How much...?"
"Up to 3 days." She says looking down.
"Merlin." I say slapping my head.
"Why the hell did you drink my potion?"
"If it's anyone's fault, it's yours."
"Mine! Sirius Black, you never cease to infuriate me." She clenched her jaw and folded her arms.

As she crossed her arms, she hesitated, realising she was half naked and quickly pulled on a shirt. She then headed out into the kitchen to make herself breakfast.

I followed shortly after and noticed she was chomping at the cereal violently.

"Ali?"
She looks up to me then glances behind my head.
"Merlin! we're late again!"

I look at the clock behind me then grab some of Ali's clothes and apparate to the training centre.

Atleast I get to take Knockturn Alley.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Wait, Ali! Try to act like me alright. I've got a reputation to uphold."
"Sirius you lost your player status when you first met me."
"..."

"Where have you been?!" Moody asks me.
"What?" I ask.
"I expect Sirius to be late, but you Aliza? Just for that Sirius can take Knockturn Alley."
"You've got to be kidding." I groan
"It's fate, Aliza." Ali smirked.

And she apparated to her destination.

Aliza POV
As I arrived in Knockturn Alley, I was welcomed with the smell of daisies and sweet smiles... by which I mean the smell of sewers and the ugly frowns of the witches and wizards.
I made my way through the Alley and into the crowds in hope of blending in. Keeping my head down and just walking straight usually helped me slip by unnoticed.

I heard a scream in the distance and psychotic cackles that soon followed.
The whimpering of pain I assumed, led me to the shrieking shack.

I stood just outside the fence, when I pulled on the invisibility cloak I 'borrowed' from my brother.
I crept over to the abandoned house and carefully opened the door, whispers becoming clearer by the second.
Finally, I reached a door, the only thing between myself and the death eaters.

"Now where is the head quarters of the Order of the Phoenix." A calm voice asked.
"I've told you, I can't tell you that." Marlene?
"You will tell us. Or... Crucio!"
"Ahhh!" She cried out.

I have to save her. Ok, there are two if them and one of me. This is what you've been trained for Aliza. Now go and save your friend. Three... two... one!

"Petrificus Totalus!" I burst into the room and shoot the spell at the death eater.
"Stupefy!" I stunned the other.

I went over to untie a relieved Marlene when she suddenly screamed.
"Sirius behind you!"

Still clutching my wand, I spun on my heel and began a jinx, but my wand flew out of my hand.

"Not this time, cousin." I knew all to well who it was.
"Nighty night."

Her eyes were the last thing I saw...

A short chapter that took ages to write. I am so sorry about how long that took, I'm really trying but nothing flows out of me as much as it used to.

Anyway, what do you guys think of the cliff hanger And what do you think will happen next.

Thank you everyone that is reading and voting.
xxx