Dinner Party?

Aliza POV
I took in the sight of the amazing room.
It was beautiful and not dull and dark at all, I guess Sirius might have decorated. There were red and orange drapes that hung on to of the rather large bed. The walls were decorated to look like orange blossom trees with a sunset background.
As i turned around I expected to continue to see the incredible wallpaper when instead I locked my eyes onto a cold stare. I honestly felt as though she was staring into msoul.
She could only be. Bellatrix Lestrange.

Her portrait hung in the room. My room. Even if I looked another way I could still feel her gaze on me following me at every turn. I decide to brush this off and focus on my outfit for the dinner party.

I decided to wear something casual but also sophisticated. A dress obviously.

Short but not too short, sleeveless and a dark purple colour

Short but not too short, sleeveless and a dark purple colour. It kind of spoke to me in a way. And it complimented my skin tone quite well.

Next I styled my hair, or what I call styled, into a fishtail braid then tucked it into a neat bun with two strands of hair at the front

I was somewhat ready after I applied some make up to my lips and eyelashes. It wasn't amazing but I brushed up pretty well.
I decided finding my way to the party wouldn't be too hard since they probably went all out for all I know. They probably invited everyone in Slytherin or who's ever been in Slytherin. By the way that was sarcasm.

*when she gets to the main hall*

I was staring mouth hanging open at the amount of people there. It was like the whole of London was there.

"You might wanna close your mouth. It makes you less attractive."
"Well you might wanna close your mouth, so I don't have to hear you talk."
"Witty as ever."
"You know it."
"You look amazing By the way."
"Uh thanks I guess. You look ho-handsome. Yup. I mean you look like well... for Merlins sake shut up Aliza." I mentally slapped myself.

Just as Sirius was about to comment, our names were called by a harsh voice.
"Sirius, Aliza! Come up here."

We obeyed her orders and walked up the staircase.