Aftermath

"Only if sorry could fix the shattered mirrors, who can be put back together with effort but the cracks always remain"

JK POV:

I hesitated for a second seeing his pleading figure trembling before my very eyes. 

"Stop Jeon, this is not the right thing to do to such a poor soul, you have already done enough", deep down a voice echoed in my head.

 "Shut up, he is my slave, my property. I can do whatever the hell I want to do with them. They are just lowly manipulative bastards and I have no sympathy for such filthy humans. I care only about my own desires", I mentally shouted at myself.

 I closed the distance between me and his trembling figure, eying him with lustful eyes. 

"P-please s-s-stop. I-I d-don't wa-n-want t-t-this", he pathetically stuttered before me.

 I just gave him my infamous smirk but a dirty one.

 "Why should I stop", I said, "you are my slave, my property.... I own each and every part of your body and soul and I am free to do whatever I please and YOU can't stop me", I laughed seeing his disgusting sobbing face.

 "The Fun has just begun", I remarked, closing the distance.

 I put my hands on his bare smooth milky torso as he wept, curled up in a ball.

 My chest felt tightened but I ignored it. I was about to pull his wrists from his chest when he started moving frantically, visibly panicked.

 He slapped me right across my face.

"you bitch!" I growled as I finally lost my temper.

 All I could see was red as I punched him hard across the face and pulled the towel roughly off his body.

 His screams and pleas held no meaning to me as I continue to sate my lustful desires. 

I didn't even realize when he stopped screaming as I plopped my exhausted body next to him and drifted to sleep.

***

I opened my eyes and looked around to saw where I was, as my hand touched a foreign body lying beside me. 

I looked at him and realized what had happened earlier.

 A knot formed in my stomach seeing his bruised body covered with red and purple blotches.

 I nudged him a little to wake him up and to throw him outside the room.

 How dare he sleep right next to me?

But he didn't move a muscle. I started to get annoyed as I shook him vigorously but still got no response.

I officially started to panic seeing his limped body. I shouted at the servants to call for a doctor. After fifteen minutes which felt like fifteen years, he finally arrived. After examining him a little he turned and advised me to take him to hospital.

 "Why should I, he is just a lowly slave after all. Why should I waste my time and energy caring for him? "My suborned self-said. 

"For heaven sake, Jeon, stop being so childish. Can you live with the fact that you killed a poor and innocent person after rapping him?" my conscience screamed. 

"pfft... I didn't rape anyone. I had every right of doing what I did." I argued back.

 "Umm, Mr. Jeon what are you thinking. I think we should hurry. His condition seems critical", the voice of the doctor pulled me out of my internal dilemma. 

"Hmm.... Oh yeah let's go take him to the hospital", I half-heartedly said.

I picked up his limp body, and weirdly my heart raced upon the contact. 

He was so light that I barely felt carrying any weight.

 "He should eat more", I thought subconsciously. 

"Yeah and who prevented him from eating much in the first place", my conscience sassed back.

 "Arghh whatever. It's not like I care", I shrugged as I continue to carry him towards the car.

He was rushed into the I.C.U as I stood outside to wait for any news to come. 

After an exhausting wait of half an hour, the doctors approached me looking a bit concern. My heart sank seeing his face waiting for any unexpected news.

 "He suffered from nervous breakdown because of overwhelming emotions. I guess he took a lot of stress and all those emotions took a toll on him that resulted in him in having mental trauma. He is fine now but you should be very careful in making sure that he doesn't stress himself a lot because that would damage his brain more severely but you can take him home for now and make sure he rests completely for at least a week", the doctor moved on to the next family after delivering me the news.

 I stood there momentarily shocked, guilt rushing through my body for damaging that boy mentally and both physically.

 I was blinded by my own anger and hurt from the betrayal that I took it out on a person who didn't deserve it.

 "Good job Jeon", I cursed myself.

____________________________________________________________________

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment. <3 <3