Lie

JK POV:

Why did he lie to him? 

He hasn't eaten anything all day and now he is skipping lunch too. 

He looked a little sad, which made me annoyed. 

"What is he sulking for?", We.... Well at least Hyung has been treating him so well and I have also changed my attitude towards him and he is still ungrateful to all of our affection? Maybe he didn't deserve it in the first place. Why waste our energy and affection over some ungrateful bitch who won't appreciate our kindness? I stood up from the table not feeling hungry anymore.

 "Now where are you going Jungkook", he said looking concerned. 

"I am having a stomach ache Hyung so I would just go and have some medicine".

 I lied walking out of the room while everyone else attacked the delicious food. They all do love to eat; I chuckled as I walked out of the room. I frowned remembering Jimin, as I made my way towards his room. I opened the door without knocking and there he was curled up in bed, looking like a fetus.

 "I am not going to be bewitched by him this time, I need answers", I shook my head as I closed the door behind me approaching his sleeping figure

I shook his body to wake him up. He groaned a little, rubbing his eyes and mumbling "five more minutes", before sleeping again. There it is again, the adorableness. I slapped myself and nudged him again. 

"Wake up...... NOW", I said in a stern voice that seemed to get his attention. He jolted up in his bed, looking around hastily.

 "What are y-you doing here", he said looking a bit scared. I smirked as I decided to tease him a little out of nowhere. 

What! I just can't help it seeing his confused face.

"I am here to return the favor you did when we were in this room the last time", I smirked leaning down a little as I closed down the distance between us. He instantly moved back, his face all red. I pulled back as I held his wrist in my hand pulling him up. "Wha-what are y-you d-doing Mas-master?" he said looking genuinely terrified. 

"well since you ate "so well" this morning, I decided why to waste all the food and let me help you burn those calories since you have gotten a lot, I spat the words at him making him shrink in place. I don't know why I was so angry at him? For not eating with us, for lying or for being sad.

 I dragged him out of the room into the garage, where my car was parked. I opened the trunk that was filled with huge bags. 

"I want you to unload these bags and move them into Hyung room before they finish eating. Maybe that will help you digest your breakfast", I said sarcastically seeing his face went pale because of the huge size of bags which I was sure he won't be able to lift.

 Well, what is wrong with having a little fun, right?

JM POV:

I gulped seeing those enormous bags in front of me. How am I going to move them? I have no muscles what so ever and I was already exhausted and hungry because of the amount of work I have been doing all day. I badly wanted to just lie down and sleep but this person in front of me had no plans of allowing me so. 

I was left with no option they to try and lift these bags out of the car. I slowly approached the car, glancing at him once, who was watching me like a hawk watching its prey. I tried to lift the smaller one, barely being able to carry it as I put it down on the ground while panting heavily. I was cursing my weak little body frame, for not having enough muscles to do the heavy work. I continue to try to lift the other bags but they were too heavy for me to handle but I didn't give up because it was not an option I was given with. 

After struggling for straight fifteen minutes, I was covered in sweat, with my hair sticking to my forehead and I was panting hard. I suddenly felt a hand yanking those bags out of my grip, making me flinch at a sudden presence. I saw Jungkook looking pissed as he continues moving those bags out of the car effortlessly. I was scared for my life since he looks angry and annoyed, maybe because I wasn't able to follow his command but it wasn't like I did it deliberately. Within two minutes he was done with placing every single back on the ground, at a little distance from the car.

 I was standing there; head down fidgeting with the ends of my sweater waiting for my very expected insult.

 Once he was done, he turned towards me with a scowl on his face and my breath got stuck in my throat? 

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Back with another update *_* Don't forget to Vote and Comment guys :* :*