Breakfast

JM POV:

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't feel someone standing in front of me. I immediately flinched, looking up but my body relaxed seeing a familiar figure standing there.

 "Hello Jiminie... how are you feeling now, did it hurt more now?" he worriedly asked while placing his palm on my forehead checking for any symptoms of fever. 

"I am feeling quite well Seokjin-shi, thanks to you", I smiled at him after a long time.

 "Aigoo, no need to thank me Jimin and I told you to call Hyung", he pouted making me giggle a little. 

"You look so adorable when you giggle, you should laugh more Jiminie", he cooed making me blush.

 "Now come with me downstairs you could have some breakfast, and after then I will give you some medicine, for you to heal quickly", he said gently picking me up in his arms. 

I blushed at his actions. "Hyung I can walk by myself", I wined trying to get out of his grip. 

"Pabo, like you can talk. You are in no position to take a single step. Now shut up so we can have breakfast", he scolded me playfully as he continued to carry me downstairs.

 Don't give me so much love and care Hyung, because it hurts, when it's no more there, I thought in my head smiling sadly.

JIN POV:

I entered his room, seeing him lost in his thoughts. I felt so bad seeing this poor boy in such a damaged condition. He looked like he had suffered a lot and yet my jerk of a brother was adding up his misery.

 I only met him once and yet I could see the innocence and vulnerability on his face. 

He didn't look like the person who would hurt or deceive others and yet here he was lying there like a broken doll. I approached him in a delightful mode. 

"Hello, Jiminie... how are you feeling now, did it hurt more now?" I chirped. 

"I am feeling quite well Seokjin-shi, thanks to you", he smiled a little. 

"Aigoo, no need to thank me Jimin and I told you to call Hyung", I pouted and he giggled a little.

 He looked so adorable, his eyes turning into small crescents making his eyes disappear completely and I could feel my heart swell upon his adorableness. 

"You look so adorable when you giggle, you should laugh more Jiminie", I cooed making him blush.

 I carried him, to take him downstairs so he could have some breakfast but he whined trying to walk on his own but I ignored his pleas and carried him downstairs. 

He kept his face buried in the crook of my neck, feeling embarrassed making me chuckle.

  "Open your eyes Minnie, we are here", I said entering the dining hall.

 I could see Jungkook sitting on the table, surprised at seeing me and Jimin in my arms but I ignored his presence. I still haven't forgiven him for what he did to Jimin. 

I placed Jimin on one of the chairs and he emitted cute giggles not registering Jungkook presence in the room. He opened his eyes and as soon his eyes landed on him, his smile faded and was replaced with pure horror. He tensed up in his chair, fiddling with his fingers.

  "Come on Jimin, eat up. Don't worry Hyung is here hmm", I encouraged him by handing him a platter of cooked eggs. 

He hesitated a little before taking it from me in his shaky hands.