Answers

3rd POV:

Both were standing there, even after the several minutes passed until a loud thunder pulled them out of their frozen state.

 "Let's go inside, it's going to rain soon", Jungkook said as he pulled Jimin inside the house. 

Jimin was getting agitated from his presence a lot. Once they moved inside, Jungkook dropped himself on the couch while Jimin continue to stay still near the door. This made Jungkook annoyed, the way Jimin was behaving around him again.

 "Come here Jimin", he said gently patting the place beside him. 

Jimin slowly moved towards the couch, sitting uncomfortably while fidgeting with his fingers. Jungkook saw it as a sign of hesitation, as he asked him, "what is wrong Jimin, you can say what's been bothering you", he tried to encourage the younger to share his thoughts. 

"Should I move back to the b-basement", he said sounded careful and scared.

 A frown crossed Jungkook features as he tried to remain calm, 

"and why would you do that when you have a perfect room upstairs", he said, a frown visible on his face.

"I-I know that you have been nice to be because of Jin Hyung and now that he is gone you would not care about me anymore, after all, I am just a filthy s-slave", his voice broke at the end making Jungkook's heart clench in pain. 

Jungkook sighed and stood up crouching down near the younger's feet making him gasp.

 He held both of Jimin's hand, who tensed up in fear and worry of what was going to happen next.

 "Look at me Jimin", he politely said raising the chin of the younger to face him.

 Jimin met his gaze seeing only guilt and regret written on it. 

"I have been trying to say this for so long, but you always ignored me or avoided me, never giving me a chance to say this to you..." Jungkook stared his speech deciding that this was the moment where he would pour his heart out to the younger.

 "I wanted to a-apologize, for so long of all the wrong that I did to you in the past. I was blinded by hatred and anger towards a person who looked same as you, who backstabbed me. I gave him everything and he just broke my heart in the end. Then you came, a perfect mirror of Him that made me take my revenge on you. I never cared about what you felt or thought because I was blinded by my own rage, but Jin Hyung made me saw how pure and different you are, from all the other people that made me realize how wrong I was in my actions. I tried to make it up for you, but I know that none of my generous act can fade away the scars that I have given to you".

Jungkook continued his speech while Jimin eyes were releasing a silent stream of tears. "I wanted to tell you how sorry I am and I apologize with the core of my heart, for all the bad things I did to you. 

Please help me to have a new start with you Jimin, because................

 I LOVE YOU".

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N: YO..... finally we have a confession 😍😍😍😍

What do you think will happen next?😏😏😏

Will Jimin forgive him and accept his Love for him or not? 😐😐😐

Vote and comment💕💕💕