Nostalgia

"Why is that the moments which hurt the worst are always the most difficult to forget?"

3rd POV:

It's been two weeks since the incident and Jimin recovered, well physically at least. Jimin never saw Jungkook after their last encounter and truth be told, he hated the very sight of him. He wanted to run away but his feet were enchained with iron clasps of slavery.

 He was trapped in this golden cage and there was no way out.

 He was put back to work once the visible evidence of his owner's monstrosity faded from his body and his life came back on its original track, pathetic and miserable. He was kicked out of the room because that was a luxury and he didn't deserve it. He was put back under the supervision of the head servant who wasn't the nicest human of all, but he didn't complain anymore. 

What did he had left to complain about or to wish for?

 He had lost everything.

 His family, his friends, his life, his freedom, his dignity and now even his self-respect. 

He was left with nothing to cherish and nothing to care so he worked like an animal all day long to end up in the servant's room all worn out and exhausted.

Yes, he has been given a proper room or you can call it and not the basement this time.

 It was the last room in the servant's quarter situated at the very end of the long hallway.

 When he first entered the room, he couldn't believe that such a room existed in this place.

JM POV:

*Flashback*

I was dragged into this locked room by the head servant. 

"Come! He shouted at my face, "This is going to be your room now since it is the only room spare here", he opened the lock and pushed me inside the room. 

It looked like some war had been fought here.

 The paint was slowly scraping off the wall. The bed was broken in two pieces and the matters on the bed looked old and reeked of dampness. A small couch, or once a couch was tattered to shreds barely maintain its figure of a sofa. Broken glass and mirror pieces littered the floor. Thus the whole room was an actual horror scene. 

"I am g-going to live h-here", I carefully asked the headmaster scared of his temper. 

"Oh forgive me, Prince, Is this place too low for your standard", his voice was coated in sarcasm as he slapped me across the cheek. 

"Of course, unless you want to go back to that basement and live there like a rat you are", he spat angrily. 

"No-no thank you S-sir", I bowed thanking him. 

He left leaving me to clean up all this mess to make this room livable. My body already ached from the previous work and now I had to do more.

 "Oh well, at least I will have a proper place to rest and a bathroom to shower", I mentally stated and started cleaning the havoc.

*Flashback ends*

JK POV:

It's been weeks and I haven't seen that little slave.

 It's true that I felt guilty about the fact that I used his body but I compensated my actions by providing him with enough care then he deserved.

 I even let him sleep in the room beside me. 

Once he was healthy enough I ordered my head servant to restore his duties and give him one of the rooms him servant quarter.

 I couldn't tolerate his existence near me. His face and his actions always reminded me of Mark and made me angry every time since I wanted to forget that he ever existed but the presence of that little pathetic excuse of a human made it difficult to do so.

 I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that I was standing in front of the servant's room. It's been so long since I came here.

*Flashback*

He left me all alone, betraying me and my love only to go with another man. 

Why did he leave?

 Was I not good enough? 

Did I not love more than anything in the world? 

Then why would he do this to me? 

Thoughts were running through my mind as I trashed the whole room where he used to live before he was my boyfriend.

 I broke each and every corner of the room, removing all the memories that I had with him in this place. I left the room trashed and ordered strictly to everyone not to ever open it without my orders.

*Flashback ends*

I was being attracted towards the rooms by some unknown source.

 I soon found myself in front of that door which I kept so hard to keep it locked.

 But wait?

 Why is this room opened? My eyebrows furrowed seeing the door of the room slightly open and light peeking out into the dark corridor.

 I made my steps towards it, opening it slowly. 

It was not trashed or broken, like the last time I left it but rather it was clean or at least there was an effort to make it look nice.

 Suddenly, the door of the washroom opened behind me. I turned around only to be stood frozen at the place.

Mark?????

__________________________________________________________________

A/N: Cliffhanger ;) 

Are you enjoying the story so far???

Don't forget to vote and comment.

:) :)