Unchained

JM POV:

After I finished eating, I stood up washing my face and going downstairs without a delay. 

Whatever it was that he wanted to talk about, I had no idea but might get over with it, I thought. 

I entered the living room, seeing his sitting on the couch looking serious, with not a glint of mischief on his face. 

"Do welcome back the brooding Jungkook once again", I thought as a small smile crept across my lips. 

I coughed a little approaching him alerting him of my presence. 

"Oh there you are, come sit! I need to tell you something", he patted the space beside him on the couch.

 Events from yesterday played in my head and I gulped, nervous of what was going to happen. 

"Jimin look at me", he tilted my chin up to meet his glistening eyes. 

Was he crying? It was a shock for me to see a drunken crying Jungkook and seeing him again, sober and sad made my heart shake a little. 

"Whatever happened yesterday", he started to talk, "was all my fault and I apologize for that, and what you said was all true. I deserve all the hate from you for being so cruel and inhumane towards you, but listen to this Park Jimin", his voice cracked a little and he paused for a moment. 

"my feelings and words were all true towards you, I do really love you Jimin and I couldn't bear the thought of letting you go, it was selfish of me to think of you as my property rather than a human, and I, in trying to hold you closer hurt you yet again", a tear escaped his eyes making my own vision to blur.

 "I spent a whole day yesterday, thinking of ways to keep you closer, to win your heart, to make you mine but in the end the reality is an ugly truth in front of me that you would never fall for someone as monstrous as me, so I have decided to let you go", he said while pushing a file in front of me. 

"I can't keep you against your will anymore, you mean so much to me Jimin that I have decided to let you go, for your sake and for the sake of my love for you. I am ending this enslavement agreement as of now, you are a free man now Park Jimin, you are free to leave", he said meeting my gaze as I choked on my tears.

 I opened the file with trembling hands; I wasn't sure what I was feeling? Happiness, doubt, ecstatic, or pain.

 Pain, yes pain was what was dominating my body. My chest ached like it would burst open any moment now. I should be happy? I should be on the ninth cloud for getting my freedom back, but why was that the look on the man's face in front of me was making my heart to shatter? 

Never have I thought that I would get to live the day as a free man again. 

There were no more traps, no more boundaries. I was free to follow my dreams, free to pursue my career but yet again I felt sad for leaving him behind because no matter how much I wanted to leave, there was still a part of me that wanted to stay here, with him. 

"I-I, Jung-kook, how? I do-don't under-stand..." I wasn't able to form any coherent words because of the overwhelming feeling that I had coursing through my body.

 "Shhhh- you need not say anything", he silenced my lips by placing a finger on them. 

"Bu-t...." I tried to say something but he pressed his finger on my lips a little harder.

 "Please don't say anything for now, consider this as my last order", he said lovingly enveloping my face with his hands.

 Tears continue to trail my face as I was too stunned to say anything.

 "I don't want to hear your forgiveness or your thank you. Not yet. 

I know that you want to go and learn dance from Hobi-Hyung. I overheard your conversation that day so I already have arranged everything for you. Your passport and ticket is ready and Jin Hyung has already been informed to receive you from the airport. Your tuition and your expenses have already been paid; consider this as a sorry for everything I did to you", he said while caressing my face silently.

 "Maybe it's the last time I am seeing you, and I'll understand if you never want to return to a person like me, but hear this Park Jimin, that I will keep waiting for you, even if I had to wait for eternity to be with you.

 I'll wait for you till you'll forgive me for real and accept my love for you", he leaned in and capture my lips softly while tears escaping his eyes and with that he left me, dazed and confused with my freedom literally in my hands. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thoughts????😌😌

A favor to ask .............. If any of my readers is good with graphics, can you make a better cover for this book???? 😁😁😁😁

Mine is just so cringeworthy 😐😐😐

Love💕💕💕💕