Kiss it better

JK POV:

I opened my eyes with a pounding head. 

"What happened", I looked around only to see myself embracing an angel while he was sleeping peacefully beside me. 

My eyes landed on his bruised wrists as events from yesterday refreshed in my head, how I confessed to him, how he rejected me and wanted me to let him go, how I tied him in my room and went to a bar to have some drink only to end up drunk and heading home in a taxi.

 Regret, guilt washed over me as I saw his bruised state. Slowly and carefully I unwrapped my arms from his waist and made my way towards washroom to get the first aid box to treat his wounds. I carefully washed his wrists with a damp cloth and after applying some ointment I wrapped his wrists in a white bandage.

 Once I was done, I stood up, my hand instinctively making its way to brush off the stray fringe from his face. I leaned in and pecked his lips softly. I smirked feeling no guilt upon my actions; well he's asleep so he won't know. 

I left the room to have my breakfast, not wanting to wake him up, since he looked so peaceful. Once I was done I ordered my servants to prepare a big portion of healthy breakfast. I took the tray with me and entered the room seeing him still sleeping.

 "Wake up sleepy head, breakfast is here", I nudged him slightly.

 He groaned in his sleep slowly opening his eyes, seeing me holding a tray in front of him and grinning madly. He gave me a "what the hell is wrong with you" look thinking that I have gone crazy.

 Well, to be honest, I had gone crazy and Park Jimin is the reason for it. I mean who won't go crazy having this cute, fluffy, innocent bean next to him/her?

 "Come on, get up and eat something, I know you are hungry", I placed the tray on his lap urging him to eat up. 

He eyed the orange juice for a second, glancing to and fro between me and the glass before gulping it all down in one go.

  "Woah, Woah hold on there, relax and breathe first", I said worried that he might choke on his drink. 

He, however, gave me no notice as he continued stuffing his mouth with food, making his cheeks more bloated than they already were. 

"He does have an appetite", I mentally stated,

 "Well who won't when you'll leave them to starve for a day", my inner voice shame me well but me being me, I couldn't help but tease him a little.

 "Someone surely has an appetite for giving me a strong slap yesterday", I smirked seeing his eyes widen and soon he was launched into a coughing fit.

 "Nice job, Jeon", I facepalmed myself.

 I immediately gave him a glass of water. 

"Relax, I was just kidding.... No need to worry. It was long due anyway", he blushed at my remark.

 "But you can kiss it better, it still hurts you know", I innocently blinked giving him my puppy face making him giggle.

 God, I would sacrifice my whole life just to hear him giggle.

 I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheek.

 My eyes widen realizing that he was actually kissing me. Well, it was more like a peck but it was thousand times better sending me to the seventh heaven. 

He immediately covered his face, embarrassed by his actions.

 "His cuteness will be the death of me", I mentally said. 

"Well now that I am all better, I will wait for you downstairs, come quickly. We need to talk".

I walked out of the room leaving him confused.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I am literally disgusted seeing people make fun of Jungkook, after Burn The Stage epi 2 preview.......... 😾😾😾😾

Have some shame and respect people

Have some shame and respect people.😡😡😡

 and also Sexualising his state?? straight out revolting and disgusting. Why do people like these exist??? 😤😤😤