Disappointment

"The innocent faces are usually the ones that hide the biggest monsters behind"

JK POV:

I felt no remorse upon my actions. 

He brought it upon himself. I was beyond furious seeing that pest in mark's room and for a while I mistook him for my lover. 

If I was the one blinded my emotions, why didn't he stop me in the first place?

 Maybe he wanted me to continue so he could replace Mark, and play with my heart and emotions all over again only to leave me at the end once he has taken full advantage of me. All these thoughts made my blood boil as I beat him with no regret.

*Flashback*

I was mercilessly kicking to by covering his body with bruises who was whimpering pathetically at my feet.

 A smile made its way to my lips," this is where he belongs and this will remind him of his place, that is at my feet", with one last kick I left the room ordering my servants to throw this trash to where he belonged and no one was allowed to attend to him unless I say so.

*Flashback ends*

It's been a day now and I couldn't help but wonder how he was doing?

 Was he even Alive by now????

I was lost in my thoughts as the car stopped in front of the entrance. 

"I'll send someone to check upon him, he must have learned his lesson by now", I thought steeping inside. 

I was surprised to see Jin Hyung standing near the stairs.

 I immediately ran up to him, embracing him lovingly. He was the only person I loved in this whole universe. Other than him I don't give a crap about anyone else now but him. 

"Why didn't you tell me hyung that you were coming back? I missed you so much", I said all while hugging him tightly but he didn't hug me back.

I moved back a little looking at his face who was giving me a blank expression.

"What's wrong hyung, why didn't you hug me back", I pouted a little.

 But he gave me no response other than just looking at me.

"Why are you not saying anything Hyung and just staring at me? It's kinda creepy you know", I tried to lighten the atmosphere.

 "I am trying to see where did I went wrong for you to make you such a heartless monster", his expression turned from blank to hurt and angry.

My heart sank upon hearing his words.

 Did he already know?

3rd POV:

"Yes, Jungkook! I know about your doing but I couldn't believe that my little kokkie was capable of such violence", Jin said while giving him the most heartbreaking expression ever. 

Jungkook cherished his brother more than anything in the world and seeing him hurt was giving him pain.

"I'll ask you last time kook and answer me honestly. Did you hurt that poor boy without any reason and left him to die in that cold place", his expression suddenly became cold and dark. 

Jungkook gulped a little. 

It's true that Jin was a bright person, the total opposite of Jungkook but could be very scary when angry and right now an angry Jin was standing before him.

"Hyung, he is not as innocent as he looks. It was his fault anyway for staying in Mark's room in the first place. You know Hyung how I couldn't let anyone in that room but he just had to go against me touching what was MINE. And after all, he is just a worthless, pathetic, good for nothing piece of shit. He is just a slave, my property and I can do whatever I want to do. He is a filthy little creature who needs to be shown his proper plac...."

Jungkook couldn't continue his hateful speech as a strong fist met his cheeks.

 "I am so disappointed in you Jungkook. I never knew you will fall this low that you would go around hurting innocent people to get your revenge on Mark. You are so blinded by hate and love that you are unable to see that you are crushing roses with your bare hands and at the end, you will be the one wounded. But it'll be too late to realize your mistake", Jin said giving Jungkook a look of disgust as he stormed out of the room. 

Jungkook was left dumbfounded at what just happened.

 His brother who had never hit ever in his life just punched him in the face.

 "It's all his fault. Why does he have to destroy the peace in my life? 

you will pay for this you little Slut", he growled as he stormed upstairs, where Jimin was sleeping peacefully oblivious of yet another storm heading his way.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Early Update cz Why not! 😎😎😎

It's our sunshine birthday after all.........🌝🌞🌞🌞🌞

🌝🌞🌞🌞🌞