JIN

"How can someone be so fragile yet broken at the same time"

JIN POV:

I have been studying medicine in America these past years and once I was finished with my internship, I came back to visit my brother for a while before I start my professional career.

I wanted to give him a surprise so I didn't tell him about my presence. 

When I came back to the house he was nowhere to be seen. 

The maids told me he had a business meeting to attend and will be home late tonight. I went into my old room and freefall on the bed. 

"Damn, it feels nice to be back home", I said. 

I was exhausted from all the traveling so I decided to take a shower and then go eat something since I love to eat. After a nice shower, I was feeling much fresh and bright.

 I made my way to the kitchen to cook myself something since I only love my own cooking and no one else's.

 Before I could step into the kitchen I heard some maids talking.

 "Do you think he is still alive?" one voice said to the other. 

"He has been bruised pretty badly and no one heard from him since yesterday, I wonder how he is doing down there?" the other voice said. 

"Who are you talking about?" I entered the kitchen making them startled. 

"N-nothing Seokjin-shi", they said slightly worried. 

"I heard you talking about some person, Now tell me who are you talking about and what happened to him?" I demanded sternly. 

They hesitated for a bit before telling me what had happened in the house yesterday. 

I couldn't believe them at first that my sweet little brother was capable of such violence and cruelness. 

I immediately rushed into the basement where that person was according to the servants. It was dark and cold and I couldn't make out anything other than a small figure groaning in pain on the floor.

 He looked hesitant for me helping him," B-but t-the m-ma-master will h-hurt me a-again if I went o-ut with-without his p-permission" he stuttered in fear.

My blood boiled seeing his disheveled state. 

I was furious at Jungkook but right now this injured boy was my first priority.

 I took him out of the basement and into a comfortable room upstairs. I was astonished seeing the amount of damage that was done to his fragile body by none other than my brother. He looked so thin and weak. I wondered if he ever ate properly or not.

 I asked his name but he coughed because of the dry throat. After drinking some water, he managed to tell me his name. But he was stuttering badly in his sentences and it made me worry about his mental condition.

 Once I was done, he suddenly hugged me. I was a little surprised but hugged him back softly patting his head but he started shaking and sobbing heavily. I could to some extent understand the rush of mixed emotions which he was feeling so I said nothing and just let him cry his heart out. 

Once he calmed a little, I moved my hands, to see his face but he was already asleep. I couldn't help but coo at his cute features and his smol sleeping figure. 

I gently tucked him in a blanket as I heard the sound of car tires outside indicating that Jungkook was back. I softly closed the door and left the room to deal with my bastard of a brother.

_______________________________________

A/N: Filler chapter, to provide some backgorung on Jin.😌😌😌

Angry Jin coming ahead🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Jungkook better watch out.😁😁😁 HEHEHEHEHEh😈😈

Next chapters are low key my favorite......😉😉😉

Also thankyou so much for 600 reads 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💜💜💜💜💜