Flipped

"How did I find myself gathering the petals of the rose that I, myself plucked?"

JK POV:

My brother hit me for the first time and I could see the disappointment on his face. It broke my heart seeing him sad and angry as he left me standing near the staircase and stormed into his room. 

I stood there frozen, holding my cheeks.

 I couldn't help but let the waves of anger settle inside of me.

 It must have been him; he must have made Hyung turn against me. I knew from the start that he was a cunning, manipulative bastard. 

"It's all his fault. Why does he have to destroy the peace in my life? You will pay for this you Slut", I growled clenching my fits and rushing my steps towards the room where according to Jin hyung he was sleeping. 

How can he sleep so peacefully while destroying mine?

I slammed the door open practically unhinging it, as a figure draped in blankets appeared in front of my eyes.

I viciously marched towards the sleeping boy lying peacefully on the bed.

 I roughly pulled the blanket off his body and was ready to drag him out of the bed, when my steps halted.

A/N: Imagine his eyes closed

A/N: Imagine his eyes closed. I know you ppl are good at imagining ;) ;) ( He takes my breath away )

It felt like time stopped running and no one existed at the moment except for me and the small figure in front of me.

 I could feel the ticking of the clock, visibly slowed down. It was like no sound existed in the world at all except for the sound of gentle breaths that were escaping that boy's mouth. I was bewitched at the moment, frozen in place for eternity. It was like all the negativity, anger and sadness was suddenly sucked out from my body and was replaced with the colorful butterflies dancing in my stomach.

 How can someone be so breathtaking, and beautiful even when covered in bruises and bandages?

He looked so broken, so fragile covered in white cotton and blue batches, yet so delicate, like a glass doll that was handled sloppily. Even with his swollen cheeks, I could see the pureness in his face, which even my previous actions couldn't taint. I placed my hand on his cheek caressing it so gently, scared that if I touch too hard, he will break. I wanted to cherish the beauty in front of me for eternity.

Suddenly, a wave of ache hurdled in my chest pulling me out of the trance. I held my chest with both hands, crying out because of the intense pain. 

Why was I feeling this way suddenly?

I was supposed to be angry at him. I wanted to hurt him, but why my body won't support my actions. I tried to resurface the anger and the negativity inside me, but suddenly the ocean of my negative feelings became calm while my heart was a flooded pool of stronger emotions. Empathy, care, attraction, guilt and maybe something else, but why couldn't I name it?

I didn't want to break the sacredness of the moment. I laid my head upon the bed head, admiring the view in front of me. Soon my eyelids began to get heavy from all the exhaustion and overwhelming feelings that I decided to turn the lights off and sleep right there, beside him, not wanting to let him go.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Did you all got jungshook??? 

Don't get your hopes high yet.....cz It's not going to be that simple ;) ;) ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment :) :)