Dream?

"I dread closing my eyes, what if I never want to return back from this dream?"

JM POV:

I opened my eyes in a dark room, with arms wrapped around my body. 

I was too surprised to move.

 "How did I get here?"

Then I remembered how Jin Hyung took me to this room, treated me, coaxed me, hugged me, and handled me gently and then maybe I fall asleep.

 But who is sleeping beside me? 

Maybe it is Jin Hyung, but since it was too dark so I couldn't make out the face of the person.

 I tried to unwrap his arms from my waist, but pain shot through my body from the slightest movement, making me groan. My whole body hurt like hell but I was thankful to Jin Hyung for at least covering my wounds with bandages. I was thankful for what he did for me, but I was terrified of the results of his affection towards me.

 "If master finds out that I stepped out without his permission, Jin Hyung could get in trouble too. I must leave at once", I thought.

 I didn't know what his relation was with the master but I couldn't risk it. So slowly I tried to break his steely grip on my waist and ignoring the burning sensation in my body I continued to move out of the bed. After a lot of struggle, I was finally able to stand up and made my way towards the door. There was no doubt that I was limping instead of walking, but staying here any longer meant inviting more pain, so I sucked it up and continued to move out of the room without making much noise.

I slowly twisted the doorknob, opening it revealing the brightly lit hallway.

 "What time of day it is?" I wondered. 

"Is he home already?" 

 I prayed not.

 I was about to step out of the door when a deep and raspy voice laced with authority halted my footsteps,

 "where do you think you are going"?

3rd POV:

Jimin steps halted at once. All color drained from his face once realizing who the voice belonged to.

 Without a doubt he could tell that this was his master's voice, but 'why was it coming from the inside of room' Jimin thought in his mind confused yet terrified at the same time. He stood frozen in his place not daring to move forwards or to look behind as he heard silent footsteps on the cold marble floor. He could tell he looked pale and haunted like he had seen a ghost because of how afraid he was. He was sure of his approaching doom as the footsteps got nearer, having a firm belief that soon his body will be covered with fresh bruises and cuts.

 He wasn't even sure if he would be able to withstand another beating.

 His legs felt like jelly because of all the fear and anxiety that he was having, and soon his legs gave up, sending him down on the cold floor but before he could hit the ground, a pair of strong arms held him in a firm grip. 

He could feel his body being lifted up from the ground. He gasped, instinctively wrapping his arms around the person's neck, shutting his eyes firmly.

 He was carried inside the room, placed softly on the bed again and gently tucked in the blanket. He couldn't open his eyes, afraid that if he did this dream would end, showing him the harsh reality and he wasn't ready to face it yet. He silently lay there, trembling slightly, eyes shut when he heard Jungkook speak again...........

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I am so close to 1K reads!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I never thought I'll get this many reads.....🙏🙏🙏😳😳🌝

Don't forget to vote 😁😁😁