Why me?

"I was hurt so many times that even the pain lost it's meaning"

JK POV:

Mark??????

I stepped towards him.

 I couldn't believe my eyes. He was standing there, right in front of me all in flesh.

 I slowly moved towards him.

 He looked so pure, so adorable wrapped in this fluffy towel covering almost every inch of his body.

"M-mark where did you go? Why did you leave me?" I said grinning like a crazy person moving towards him.

 But why was he moving backward????

"Oh, Mark you have no idea how much I missed you, how I missed your giggles, your hugs, your warmth. See what have I become but now that you are here everything is going to be alright." I said.

 I was feeling ecstatic.

 I approached his small fluffy figure and embraced him tightly buried my face in the crook of his neck. 

I didn't feel his tiny fists on my chest trying to push me away as I sniffed in his calming scent. 

The towel covering his body slipped a little from his shoulder exposing his milky neck. I started to place butterflies kisses on it, mumbling sweet words to him. I felt complete again.

 "I'll forget everything and will move on. Nothing matter now that he is here", I thought in my head.

Suddenly I was roughly shoved by the person I was embracing and I felt shocked by his actions.

"Why?" I asked myself.

My questions were answered immediately as I gazed at the person in front of me.

  "No it can't be", I thought.

 Standing in front of me wasn't my love but that filthy ass slave.

 Confusion and anger took over my body as I slapped him hard enough that he fell harshly upon the floor.

 "Who allowed you to open this room and stay here without my permission", my voice boomed in the small room as he visibly shrunk under my feet.

 Without waiting for any response I started kicking his small figure lying at my feet. I saw red as I kicked him in the stomach, arms, chest, and face and where ever my feet landed on his body. 

The anger and frustration that has been building up inside my body I let it all out at that very moment ignoring the weak cries and painful grunts escaping his mouth. With one last strong blow, I stormed out of the room leaving him bloody and bruised still angry having no guilt whatsoever of my actions.

JM POV:

I stepped out of the washroom covered in a thick, white fluffy towel covering every part of my body. Since that incident, I never kept my body bare even if I was alone, only at the times when I shower or bathe. I felt so disgusted and ashamed of myself, therefore, I couldn't stand seeing it in the mirror.

 I halted when I saw him standing in front of me staring at me lovingly. I gulped as last time events replayed in my mind. No, I can't let it happen again. Even though I was scared, I won't go without a fight this time, even if I had to die in the process.

 "M-mark where did you go? Why did you leave me?" he said grinning at me like a crazy person moving.

Has he gone mad? 

Who's this Mark guy? 

Why is he calling me him? 

So many thoughts were running through my mind as I kept stepping backward scared of what he might do. 

"Oh, Mark you have no idea how much I missed you, how I missed your giggles, your hugs, your warmth. See what have I become but now that you are here everything is going to be alright", He said with his eyes full of emotions that I saw for the first time on his ever cold face.

 He suddenly embraced me tightly, buried his face in my neck.

  I tried to push him away but he was too strong for me.

Suddenly I felt him kissing my neck lightly while mumbling incoherent things. 

"NO", I screamed as I shoved him with all of my strength. 

He stumbled backward looking at me again with confusion and hurt in his eyes, but suddenly his expression changed.

 Suddenly I felt a piercing sting on my cheek as I fell on the floor.

"Who allowed you to open this room and stay here without my permission", his voice boomed in the small room as making me shrink under his feet.

 Before I could say anything in response he started kicking me mercilessly until I was covered in my own blood. 

I was left alone, once again, like always to tend to my own wounds both mental and physical.

Why did you make my fate like this

I questioned but no answer came back. 

It was never supposed to come back.

 I hate it; I hate everything in my life.

 Why was my fate so cruel taking everything that I ever cared away from me?

Making me suffer alone in this populated world? 

why me? 

 I was lost in my thoughts as I didn't realize the very familiar darkness covering my conscience yet once again. 

At least there is some comfort in nothingness. 

____________________________________________________________

A/N: I am almost near 500 reads but only a few engage themselves in the story??

Please don't be a silent reader and share your thoughts.

Fun fact: It costs 0 money to vote and comment :D :D