Coffee

JM POV:

I was humming a soft melody as I was making coffee for Jin Hyung who was sitting in the living room flicking through the channels.

 I poured the hot liquid into a cup, neatly placing it on a try along with some chocolate cookies that he loved to eat and made my way towards the room.

 "Here is your coffee and your favorite cookies Hyung", I chirped as I entered the room.

 I stepped in only to see Jungkook replacing Jin Hyung on the sofa. 

He looked like he just came back from the work, with his laptop placed beside him, hair messy and his tie loosened around his neck.

 Even in such a messy state, he looked hot. 

Wait, what the hell?

Are you out of your mind Jimin? 

I smacked myself mentally as I was contemplating if I should go in and offer him the coffee or just silently leave avoiding the trouble. 

"Are you going to stand there all day and check me out or are you going to give me that coffee because I surely need one", he smirked at me making me blush from embarrassment and getting caught.

I felt my heart race as I stepped towards him.

 It's been a year since I am living here but I never got used to his presence that would always make me anxious and uncomfortable unlike when I am with Jin Hyung.

 I slowly approached him as I handed him the tray and got a smile in response.

 "Wow, The Jeon Jungkook smiled; this day must be recorded in the history", I mentally stated.

 My fingers brushed against his sending electric shocks down my spine.

 I lost control of my hands as they slightly shivered to make the tray to flip, sending all its contents on his lap.

 He hissed in pain, as he immediately stood up and I panicked.

 "Don't worry Kokkie, I will clean it up for you", I said panicking as he immediately shot his head up at me.

 "What did you call me?" and I froze in my place dreading what was coming.

He threw the tray on the carpeted floor, not caring about the spilled coffee or the crumbled cookies as he started to walk towards me like a predator stalking his prey.

 I started to retrace my steps as he continued to close the distance between us.

 I just couldn't understand why I always end up with this kind of situation with him. 

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Jikook + drama = 💖💖💖💖💖

BTW a surprise is coming up for yaa all in the next chapter, any guesses what it could be???😛😏😏😏😏