Dance

JM POV:

It's been almost two weeks since the Hyungs came in the house to live in this house. They were all as lovely as Jin Hyung and surprisingly Jungkook also changed a lot. He would smile more and I would occasionally find him goofing around with Hyungs, especially Taehyung. I secretly loved to watch him smile, the way his eyes would crinkle and his bunny teeth showing up, the way he would laugh loudly when he would run away after teasing Hobi Hyung or Jin Hyung.

 I learned that Hobi Hyung was a dance teacher in America. I used to learn dancing before I came here, and it was my dream to be the best dancer in the whole Seoul.

 "Hobi Hyung", I said to him when we were both alone in the living room.

 "Ne, Jimin", he casually said.

 "Will you teach me some dance", I carefully said fidgeting with my fingers. His eyes enlarged upon my request, making him jump and squeal like a seal.

 He tightly embraced me and yelling in my ear, "of course Jiminie, I would love to" while pulling my poor mochi cheeks.

 He took me into a room that looked like a dance studio. I was surprised that this room existed in this house all this time. My eyes almost fell out of my sockets when Hobi Hyung told me that this room belongs to none other than Jungkook. "Jungkook and dancing...... Debak, this world really is a strange place", I thought in my had. 

Hobi Hyung took me to the center of the room and said, "Show me what you have got Jimin", he said giving me an eye-blinding smile. Soon a soft contemporary song started to play in the studio. I hesitated before a second since it had been too long since I last danced, I was sure that I have become rustic. 

"Go on Jimin, don't be shy now', he said encouraging me and I closed my eyes making me drown in the music. 

I started to sway my body to the beat and soon I found my rhythm getting one with the music. As my body glided with the beats, I could feel myself in the air, piercing through the atmosphere, diving in the ocean of bliss. I effortlessly danced with the music totally engrossed in it. When the music stopped, I panted while holding my knees with my hands and taking deep breaths (A/N: watch the video in media)

I looked up and saw Hobi Hyung with his mouth hung wide open. I smiled seeing his reaction but it soon faltered seeing the person standing behind him. Our gaze met for a second, and he just left the room without any words. 

"Wow Jimin, I didn't know that you were this good jimin", he said making me smile sheepishly. 

"There is a music school in America, I am sure you can easily get in there with your skills, I can see the potential in you Jimin, you can really earn a reputation in dancing", he said excitedly.

 I just gave him a sad smile hearing his words. Of course, I would love to go and learn from a renowned institute but let us all face the reality. First, I didn't have any money and second I am a slave, someone else's property. I couldn't just leave. I was bounded by a contract and I can't go anywhere without my master's permission and I knew that he would, under no circumstances would let me go and have my way.

 "What's wrong Jimin, why you look so sad", Hobi Hyung asked me worriedly.

 "Nothing Hyung, it's that I would love to go but I know that Jungkook won't let me", I just gave him a smile while changing the topics.

 "Let's go to the kitchen Hyung, I saw Namjoon Hyung helping Jin Hyung in the kitchen; I am worried that he would just burn the whole kitchen", Hobi Hyung chuckled and we started to walk towards the kitchen.

JK POV:

It's was almost a month that Hyungs have been staying with us and they instantly got close with Jimin, especially Hobi Hyung. I would always find them clinging to each other like a koala, and would follow each other around. I would always find them laughing together when all I want those heavenly laughs to be shared with me but all he would do in my presence is to tense up, avoid me, ignore me and pretend that I never exist annoys the hell out of me. They would go eat together, feeding each other and giggling afterward.

 Yesterday, I saw Jimin and Hobi Hyung dancing in my studio. I was honestly stunned by his sharp moves, the way he would sweep his body across the floor. Every bend, every muscle movement left me awestruck. I stood there, enchanted by his dance until the music stopped. Our gaze met for a second but I left without saying a word.

Today, I was walking downstairs at night grabbing a glass of water. I heard the voices of television coming out of the living room. "Who could be watching T.V at this hour", I wondered as I entered the room only to see a sight that made me go enraged. 

There was Jimin and Hobi hyung, cuddling each other, sleeping peacefully while sharing a same blanket. I wanted to shove them both of the couch, as the anger and jealousy raised in me. "What the hell is he doing", "Is he trying to take Jimin away from me", all the unwanted thoughts were making their way in my mind.

 "He is mine and all mine, no one else, I would never let him go even if I had to lock him up. I would not give him the same choice I did to Mark. No matter what, I will make him stay", I stomped my feet as I left the room in annoyance.

 "You are swimming in dangerous waters here Jimin", I manically smiled to myself. One wrong move from his side and it will be the end of my patience. 

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Update :D

whatpad just won't let me login yesterday -_-

Don't forget to vote and comment guys *-* *-* *-*

Too much adorableness for my poor heateu......... <3 <3 <3