A DAY OUT

3rd POV:

Things had gotten better for jimin after the arrival of Seokjin. He would always treat Jimin with kindness and care something that he hadn't felt in a long while.

He felt a lot safe and secure now, something which he always missed since he was kidnapped and forced into slavery.

 And as for Jungkook, he was seemed to be deliberately avoiding both of them, always either busy in the office, or coming back late only to be trapped inside his room. Jin made a lot of efforts to bring the younger out of his room, to engage him with his activities but he always denied. 

Jin knew he was feeling guilty for his actions but was too proud to apologize and was now sulking in it. He wanted to help the younger, but Jungkook needed to realize what he did wrong and make amendments on his own so he diverted all of his attention to make this little human happy, who was getting healthier and chubbier again, all thanks to Jin's care. 

"Come here Jiminieee...." Jin shouted loudly gaining attention of Jimin who was working with other servants in the kitchen. They hated Jimin, form the very first moment he entered this house and their hatred had grown more now, since he was receiving special treatment from the elder master.

 "Ne, hyung", Jimin poked his head inside the living room. 

"Hurry up and get dressed. We are going outside", Jin announced making the younger jaw dropped in surprise. 

"Really Hyung, like out as in out from this house?" Jimin said trying to make sure what the elder meant. 

"Of course outside the house pabo, now close that mouth and hurry up", Jin said making his way towards the room himself.

 Jimin was jumping in surprise. He hadn't seen the outside world for almost three years now. He even forgot what ice cream tastes like. He happily changed into slightly presentable clothes, because these were the best clothes he had. 

They were worn out and were handed down to him by some other servant but for Jimin it was enough. He hopped inside the car along with Jin. He was always awkward and terrified with Jungkook, but with Jin he always felt comfortable, like a mother with his child.

 "Let's go hyung", Jimin said excitedly making the elder chuckle at his cuteness. "and promise that you will buy me ice cream, it's been so long since I last ate ice cream", Jimin pouted giving Jin a puppy face. "Of course we will, and we will also pack some for home. Okay", Jin replied making Jimin cheer with happiness.

After a long drive, they entered a big mall brightly lit with colorful shops and stalls. His eyes caught side of a big fluffy bunny, reminding him of Jungkook somehow, and he chuckled. They roamed a number of shops and Jin bought him a number of clothes and other items for Jimin, much to his surprise and astonishment.

"You don't have to hyung, I have enough clothes with me already", Jimin said his head down both with embarrassment and warmth shown by the elder.

"Don't be embarrassed Jimin, you are like my little brother and It would make me happy if you will accept my affection towards you and everyone knows that you are in need of clothes. All the clothes that you have are either too big, or too worn out", Jin said making jimin eyes filled with appreciation and gratitude.

"Now let's go and eat ice cream and after that I have a little surprise for you", Jin said dragging Jimin towards the ice cream. Once they finished, Jin entered a hair shop, much to jimin surprise.

"It's time to change your hair color Jimin, let's start new with a new hair color" he said and started to give instructions to the worker. Soon we were both sitting on separate chairs, our hair soaked in hair dye. Once we were finished, I checked out my freshly dyed hair. It was blonde, whereas Jin hyung chose black color and I must admit that he looked for handsome than before. "You look handsome hyung", I complimented.

 "What do you mean by just HANDSOME, I am WORLD WIDE HANDSOME yahh", Jin hyung boosted making me chuckle

"What do you mean by just HANDSOME, I am WORLD WIDE HANDSOME yahh", Jin hyung boosted making me chuckle. "But I must admit you look more gorgeous than ever, and a little no a lotttt hot maybe", Jin hyung said wiggling his eyebrows making Jimin blush like a tomato.

"Aish hyung, stop it", Jimin wined hiding his face in his hands with embarrassment

After roaming around the city, spending some time in arcade they returned back home contended and happy until they encountered Jungkook, who was sitting impatiently on the couch.

Once he saw them, he growled at Jimin making him flinch.

"Who gave you the permission to leave this house?"

_______________________________________

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE CZ WHY NOT 😋😋😋😋