Everything is Wrong

JM POV:

"What is wrong Jimin", he said looking at me with concerned eyes.

 I was used to abusive Jungkook, rude Jungkook, scary as hell Jungkook but I never got to see concerned Jungkook.

 Was he faking his concern? Or was he being real?

 I don't know but I couldn't care at the moment. It's been so long since someone since someone asked me if anything was wrong with me.

 I wanted to scream that Yes! Everything is wrong in my life. I wanted to tell him everything, pour my heart out, all the pain, all the sadness that had been pooling inside of me all these years; I wanted to shout it all. 

I wanted to purge out how lonely, miserable, and scared I am all the time? How much I miss my family and the life I had? How I wanted to break all these invisible chains around me and build a life of my own, with no demons or worries to haunt me? How I wanted to discover and rebuilt my lost identity? How badly I wanted to be loved by someone? How I wanted to be taken care of, to be loved rather than being abused and insulted? How much tired I am of my life and just want to die?

I wanted to scream it all out, but my tongue got tied, letting heavy tears stream down my face as I started to sob uncontrollably.

 I felt huge arms snaking around me, as he pulled me into his embrace. It was oddly warm and gentle; I just clutched his shirt, sobbing loudly staining his shirt.

 Why does he have to be so complicated? Why it is so difficult to trust him, even when he practically owns me? 

"Shh, don't worry Jimin, I am here for you. You can tell me what has been troubling you", he gently whispered caressing my hair.

 "I-i fe-el so alone and scared, I-I ju-just miss my life s-s-so much", I barely whispered out while hiccupping. 

"Don't cry Jimin, I am here for you, I'll protect you from everything", he said cupping my face, wiping off the tears from my cheeks.

 I didn't know if he meant any of it, but right now I was so grateful for the warmth and comfort he was providing me, making me feel secure and maybe loved.

 I didn't loosen my grip on his shirt as I continue to bury my face in his chest. I calmed down after a while, trying to get out of his grip, but he kept holding me strongly so I just gave up eventually and let all the exhaustion take me into the valley of dreams.

JK POV:

I wanted to know what was wrong with him, but he just burst out in tears making me panic a little. He was sobbing uncontrollably like he had some huge burden in his chest which he needed to let out, but it made me sad that he still wasn't ready to share his pain with me. I tried to coax me, asking him that he could tell me what he was feeling, but his reply broke my heart. 

"I-i fe-el so alone and scared, I-I ju-just miss my life s-s-so much", he said making my heart sank, knowing how much I was involved in making him feel this way.

 "Don't cry Jimin, I am here for you, I'll protect you from everything", I said and I meant it from the core of my heart.

 He was doing unexplainable things to me; he was making me trust again, to let the past go, to value people and maybe to LOVE again. 

I kept holding him in my embrace, not wanting to let him go. Soon I felt his body relaxed, and I knew he was asleep. I carry his smol figure, in my arms as I took him to my car, carefully placing him in the back seat and covering his body with a small blanket and drove off to the house.

Jin POV:

I was searching for Jimin all over the house but he was nowhere to be found. I was concerned for him since he left without eating and looked sad. I knew something was bothering him and wanted to talk to him, but he just got vanished from the house and so did Jungkook. 

"What is that little bastard up to now, I hope he is not hurting him, of course, I trusted my little brother but he can be impulsive at times", I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I felt someone wrapping his arms around me. 

"What is wrong babe, you look worried", it was Namjoon who whispered to me which made me smile. 

"It's Jimin and Jungkook I am worried about, He hates people like Jimin after what happened between him and Mark, and I am worried that he will hurt Jimin again when I am gone", I said making him frown a little.

 "why would you say that, Jungkook is such a nice guy and I know he won't do anything stupid, and plus I also saw him looking at Jimin concerned at the dining table and he left without eating, I am sure he doesn't hate him, in fact, I am positive that he feels totally opposite of that", Namjoon said making me smile a little.

 "I have seen it too, but I also can't help but worry", I said hugging him.

 I missed his warmth; he chuckled and embraced me in his muscular arms kissing my forehead, making me blush. "Come on, don't worry everything is going to be alright.... Now let's go and talk with the boys, we honestly missed you a lot", he said winking at me, as punch his shoulder making him yell out in pain. 

"Yah", he said running after me as I took off.

I ran outside the room, as I saw Jungkook entering the house carrying Jimin in his arms. I immediately approached him checking Jimin's body for any apparent bruises or cuts.

 "Hyung what are you doing, Aish... get away", he said annoyed. 

"I was concerned for him, what if you had hurt him again", I said smacking his head while he rolled his eyes at me. 

"Why would I do that Hyung, stob it", he whined.

 "I am taking him upstairs, don't follow me and don't worry I won't hurt him again", I could hear the sincerity in his voice. 

I saw him gently carrying him upstairs.

 "gotcha", Namjoon said suddenly from behind, with a smirk on his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This book will soon end😩

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's making me emotional 😭😭😭😭😭

This picture speaks for itself 😻😻😻😻