Confused

A/N: @Gracie_loves_Jikook  I am dedicating this chapter to you for being the most active reader    😇😇😌

JM POV:

I just couldn't understand why I always end up with this kind of situation with him.

 Soon my back hit the wall leaving no space to run away as I felt trapped, like a hunter caging his victim. He hovered over me, placing his both arms beside me on the wall leaving no way to escape. His face was so close to me that I could see the roaring waves of rage in his eyes.

 There is always a storm, before a temporary calm, I knew that my life recently has become too good to be true. Finally, I was going to get what I deserved now that even Jin Hyung was not here. And I can't even blame my master this time. I deserved it, for being so careless; if I had been more responsible I wouldn't be in this situation right now. A single tear escaped my eye as I continue to scold myself in my mind. I closed my eyes, waiting to be shouted at or to be bruised until I felt a gentle hand softly caressing my cheeks, wiping off the tears that unknowingly escaped my eyes. 

"Is Jin Hyung back", confused I opened my eyes because undoubtedly that touch felt so warm just like the first time I met Jin Hyung. I opened my eyes; my vision was clouded by the tears in my eyes.

 I could vaguely make out Hyung's figure in front of me. I blinked trying to get rid of the tears.

 Wait! 

This is not Hyung but still Jungkook standing in front of me. I was confused; I should be getting insults and torture, not this gentle attitude. "Is this all just a dream?".

 He was standing so close to me, his gaze fixed on my lips and before I could register what was happening I felt a pair of soft lips on y end gently moving along my lips. I stood frozen at the place, not being able to move a single muscle, too stunned by his actions.

 It was my first kiss and it was all I ever wanted. It was slow and it was pure but it was coming from a person I couldn't even think of even in my dreams. I wanted to push him away but my body wasn't cooperating. 

"shhh..... I am sorry for scaring you", he whispered along my lips. "It wasn't your fault anyway", he said. "You can go and make me another cup while I change these clothes, hmm", he said lovingly like I was his long-loved wife, and I ran out of the room the first chance I got. 

Why are you making things more difficult for me Jungkook.

JK POV:

I came back from office early, seeing Jin Hyung sitting in the living room watching some show on T.V. Jimin was nowhere to be seen and I secretly wanted to know where he was. "You are oddly silent today Hyung", I said trying to start a conversation. 

We didn't talk much since the day he took Jimin out on shopping. But I was trying to cheer up his mood, ashamed of my earlier behavior. "Oh you came back early today", he was surprised seeing me sit on the couch since usually I would just come in the house and would lock myself in my room. 

"Yes the meeting got canceled and --------", I couldn't finish my sentence as his phone rang. "Hello, yes ..... Ok wait for me there I am on my way", I saw Jin Hyung talk to someone on phone.

 "I am sorry Jungkook-ah, but there has been some medical emergency and I gotta go, talk to you later", he rushed outside the room. 

I let out an exasperated sigh, as I rested my head on the back of the couch, loosening my tie. All this office work was so exhausting but I got used to it over time. It was the only entertainment in my life now.

  "Here is your coffee and your favorite cookies Hyung", I heard a melodious voice.

 He was standing at the entrance eyes glued to me, may be surprised by my presence.

 "Are you going to stand there all day and check me out or are you going to coffee me that coffee because I surely need one", I smirked teasing him a little and seeing him turned red like a tomato. He seemed hesitant for a bit before making his steps towards me.

 He handed me the coffee, making our fingers brush and I felt a small electric shock sparking my nerves. His hands trembled a little and the whole tray flipped sending the hot burning coffee on my lap. I hissed in pain immediately standing up from the couch. 

"Don't worry kokkie, I will clean it up for you", he said making me freeze for a moment. 

He called me with the name only one person ever used, Mark.

 Hearing him call me with that endearment brought back a number of uncomfortable memories that I just wanted to erase permanently from my mind.

Flashback

"Come on kokkie, don't be like that".......

"Come kokkie let's go and eat ice cream together".......

"kokkie, promise me you would never leave me"........

"kokkie, why did you left me last night"......

"I love you kokkie".......

"Sorry kokkie, I can't do this anymore"........

Flashback ends

Thousand of scenarios were playing in my mind upon hearing that name. 

All the hurt, deception, misery it resurfaced again making me wither in pain all over again. These words triggered the beast inside me as I stood up, marching towards him like a hungry predator. His back hit the wall as I trapped him in place, placing my arms beside him on the wall. 

His face wasn't helping at all. "Why did he have to be so similar to him", I asked myself in annoyance. It made me more irritated and angry. I was so ready to beat the crap out of him, giving no attention to his quivering figure. But before I could lay a hand upon him, a silent tear left his eyes, tracing his flawless cheeks and getting absorbed in his fluffy lips. I was mesmerized at the sight, spell bounded at the place.

 No, they are not the same person, no person on earth can beat the purity the angel in front of me. I could see him as Jimin, not Mark; not the person who took the light from my life but as the person who was filling my life with it. 

I cursed myself for scaring him yet again when I had promised myself that I would change my attitude towards him. He was still standing there, eyes shut body trembling, probably waiting for his punishment. I lifted my hand to wipe his tears that were staining his soft cheeks. He lifted his tear-filled gaze meeting mine giving me a confused look and I swear my heart felt like it would burst out of my chest at any moment. 

His deer eyes filled with tears sparkling like pearls, his small button nose all red, and his cherry lips trembling slightly.... I was breath taken with his heavenly beauty. It took all my will to not embrace him in my arms and keep him there forever, to protect this smol bean from the outside world. 

I kept caressing his cheeks as I was getting distracted by his trembling lips and without a further hesitation; I removed the distance and kissed him softly and gently. I didn't want to scare him with my actions as I poured all my sincerity and warmth in the kiss. Was it a wrong move? I don't know but right now I didn't care as I continue to savor his taste. 

How did it come to this?

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Jikook's first kiss yayyy 😛😛💖💖💖💖💖

  @Btsobbsesed  guessed it correctly 😌😌😌😍😍

I am sorry if my surprise sucked 👀🐶🐶🐶🙏