Chapter one~

Heart shaped kisses, I really miss my mistress...

"So this semester we're going to be focusing on human biology. " Mrs. Craven said in her soft voice she had adapted from being a kindergarten teacher in the past. 

Frank hated it. 

It was boring and put him to sleep. He already didn't want to be there.  He'd much rather be doing nothing.

Children snickered. . . incredibly immature virgins to be exact.

"Come on kids, grow up." Mrs. Craven pleaded.  This semester was going to be hell.  Mrs. Craven was younger than most of the high school teachers.  Frank guessed she was about twenty-three.  She was a small slender woman with coco brown skin. Her hair was curly and soft-looking. 

She was pretty. A button nose and perfect heart shaped lips. If it wasn't for Franks iniquitous homosexuality he might've had a small crush on the woman.

Frank liked guys and that was that. 

"So anyways, we have a new project this week. Its on the topic of photography!" She said excitedly.

There were more snickers. Frank rolled his eyes. 

"The project is also going to do with the human body." She said calmly unaware of the teenagers who were practically exsploading with snickers and inappropriate glares. 

"So like, porography?" A kid named Brendon snickered, causing an eruption of laughter. 

"No, Mr. Urie, not pornography."

"Dammit." Brendon joked causing more kids to laugh.

"Watch it!" Mrs. Craven warned.

Brendon put his hands up defensively. 

"So you students, with your partners,
You shall take some creative photos of the human body and a small poem to accompany it. No nudity will be aloud. "

Eww a partner, Frank rhought. 

"I've already chosen your partners, " Mrs. Craven started but was interupted by sighs and grunts of disappointed students. She continued, ignoring the students disapproval. "I'm going to call out the pairs and you go find your partner. "

"Brendon and Ryan Ross." She didn't have to finnish Brendon's name considering he's the most popular guy in out grade. Ryan on the other hand was a slender boy who made good grades and didn't speak much. felt bad for him.  He'd probably be forced into dumb conversations about sexual things he didn't want to talk about and have to do all the work. Poor kid. 

Ryan walked over to Brendon and hesitantly sat down next to him.  To everyone's surprise Brendon pulled over a chair for the small boy smiling warmly at him. 

"Dan and Kate."

"Jamia and Halley"

"Tyler and josh" there was a small "Aye!" from the back of the class.

"Pete and Patrick"

"Tyson and Nick"

"Gerard and Frank."

Franks lungs got tight. Frank looked around the room for the kid he didnt know much about.  He turned to his left to see a pair of bright hazle eyes staring back at him from across the room.

✗✗ ✗

"Hi." The boy said chewing on his bottom lip.  He was wearing an oversized light pink hoodie and some black converse,  the same shoes frank was wearing except they were high-tops. 

"Hello... Uh I'm Frank."

"I heard. " the boy said in a slightly high pitched soft voice. His voice didn't put Frank asleep though

"Oh yeah." Frank remembered, feeling a bit dumb. 

Gerard chucked,  twiddling with this thumbs from under the sweater paws his long sleeves had created.

✗ ✗ ✗

"So my house or yours?" Frank asked nervously,  low-key hopping that Gerard would sudjest that they did this at his house.

"Mine. " Gerard replied looking down at his feet as he walked. 

"Alright."

"I have a brother, his name is Mikey. " Gerard stated tired of the boring silence as they walked. 

"Oh,  dose he go to our school? "

"No, he's thieteen." Gerard answered.  "He's also home schooled."

"Oh cute." Frank said, thinking of a younger version of Gerard who already had quite the baby face minus the deadly sharp jawline. "Why is he home schooled yet you arent?"

"He got picked on alot.  So did I but he's just a kid. He's going back at high school but for now he's staying at home. "

"Oh." Frank said trying to imagine someone picking on something as fragile as Gerard. He was indeed a beautiful boy. 

"I just moved schools. That's why I came here,  to escape the bulling."

"Did it work?" Frank asked hopefully. 

"For the most part" Gerard smiled. 

"I honestly don't see what's there to pick on." Frank confessed. 

Gerard blinked. Was he really that blind?

"Well, they called me a faggot." Gerard started.
"You can't really see that."

"Are you?"

Frank cringed at his own wording. 

"Gay? Yes." Gearard said softly not taking any noticeable offence. 

"Oh well me too."

Gerard smiled again making Frank's stomach float a bit. 

"They called me fat too."

Frank scrunched up his eyebrows at the  words coming from Gerard's pretty mouth.

"You're like three pounds!" Frank exclaimed. 

"Ninty-five." Gerard corrected. 

"That's not good, you're underweight." Frank said really wanting Gerard to look up at him with those big green eyes. 

"No shit, sherlock."

Frank stared at the slight gap between Gerards small thighs and frowned.

"You're beautiful. " Frank said finaly getting to see the bright green sunsets.