Chapter Twelve~

I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself
But you know that I could crush you with my voice

It was early morning and Gerard was already awake. He woke up to the violent sound of yelling comming from the kitchen. Gerard wandered down the stairs following the loud, angry voices.

"I didint 'let' him do anything! He's sixteen!" Mikey yelled causing his small voice to squeak a bit when he got too loud.

"So you're telling me that that punk is upstairs with my Gee?" He yelled at the thirteen year old.

Gerard couldnt help but feel like this was all his fault. Mikey was being yelled at and it was all his fault. And he was sure that after his father was done yelling at Mikey, that he would go even harder on Frank who was still sleeping.

Mikey dramatically groaned flopping onto the couch. "Maybe its because hes not fucking your's!" Mikey cursed.

Gerard gasped along with his father, placing his hand over his mouth to ensure that he didnt make anymore carless noise that would risk him getting caught and yelled at too.

"Watch your mouth, Michel!" He yelled, slapping Mikey across his face causing him to stumbble back a little.

Gerard started to feel tears pricking his eyes as he watched his baby brother cup his red-stung face in shock.

"I brought Dallon into this house for a reason. If Gee is going to be friends with anyone it shall be him." His father stated.

Mikey made a face of disgust looking up at his dad. "I highly doubt that your Gee only wants to be friends with Frank." Mikey said smugly.

"Get to your room right now." His father demanded pointing a strong finger to upstairs.

Gerard got up and scurried up to his room closing the door behind him.

Dallon.

That was what his father wanted. He wanted him and Dallon to be friends then he would be happy and leave them alone. Gerard liked Dallon. It shouldn't be to hard to fake and act like his liked him a whole lot more for his father.

"Hey, Gee are you okay?" Frank asked in a tired an groggy voice.

Gerard faked a smile. "Yeah." He didn't want Frank worrying about him.

"Baby, me and you both know that's not true." Frank smiled sympathetically.

Gerard shrugged, debating spilling out his emotions to Frank right then and there.

"C'mere" Frank said making grabby hands at Gerard.

Gerard walked over to Frank slowly sinking down beside him. Frank pulled him closer kissing on his neck. Gerard shivered trying to contain a giggle, but it was a little too hard to he sad when Frankie was now sucking on the pale skin of his neck.

"Frankie!" Gerard whined dragging out Frank's name.

"What, baby doll?" Frank asked, pulling Gerard into his lap and placing a hand on his inner thigh.