Chapter Sixteen~

You can be my daddy tonight, night, night
I'm neon phosphorescent
Like an open Christmas present, now
You can be my daddy tonight, night, night
If you're seeking heaven
Then you wanna come and get it, get it

(smut warning/ eveytime i write smut i go to olive garden???)

After coming into the house Frank was still kind of pissed at Gerard. He didn't really want to deal with that right now though and neither did his dick.

They had been watching some dramatic film that Frank couldn't be any less interested in. Though Gee, on the other hand, seemed deeply invested in the movie.

Frank stared at Gerard's soft thighs for a moment before acting without using his brain. He moved his hand to Gerard's leg. Even though Frank was more than a little horny, the touch was an innocent act of pure boredom. Gerard was there and soft looking and Frank was bored out of his mind with the movie.

"Frank, no."

Gerard pushed away Frank's hand.
Yes. He did of course want his boyfriend-or-whatever to touch him but he most definitely didn't want his father finding out again. He didn't want a repeat of this morning. 

"Why?" Frank whinned in an irritated voice. He trailed delicate kisses up Gerard's neck in hopes of changing his mind.

Gerard groaned but didn't resist this time. "Frankie"  he whined. "No, stop it."

Frank could tell he didn't want him to stop.

His innocent kisses became more hungry ans heated. He couldn't help himself; him being a hormonal teenager and all. Gerard sighed and placed a small hand of franks jaw, moving his head from his neck to right infrot of his own face.

"Kiss me." Gee said flicking his eyes from Franks soft, pink lips to his vibrant green-brown eyes.

Frank smiled and brought his own needy lips to Gerard's eagerly. The kiss was innocent at first but quickly became more lust filled as Frank trailed his tongue across Gee's lip, causing a small whimper to erupt from the back of Gerard's throat. Gerard gave Frank access yo the rest of his mouth and met Frank's desperate tongue halfway.

Frank pulled away after what felt like hours but in reality but was only sixty seconds.

"I love kissing you so much," Frank kissed him again even slower; savoring  the sweet taste of his mouth. "My baby boy." Frank exhaledthen smiled.

"Yeah. . ." Gerard sighed. He was sudenly shocked back to life by reality.
Paradise never lasted too long for him.
The words "my baby boy" would make any little Gerard knew sequel. Sadly the words don't seem to have the same effect when the person saying them isn't your's. Meaning you aren't really their's  either. . . are you? Because they weren't dating.

"What's wrong Gee?" Frank asked. He pulled Gerard into his lap pushing some of his raven colored hair away to kiss his forehead.

"Nothing, I just- What are we?" Gerard asked shakily. He looked Frank right in the heavily earth colored orbs he called eyes and prepared fir heartbreak. He was no stranger to the emotion anyways.

Frank looked confused. "Uh. . . Human? Gay? I don't know."

"No, Frankie." He giggled. "I mean relationship wise."

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"Well I'm not sure, baby." He kissed Gerard again this time on the back of his neck causing him to squirm. "Boyfriends I guess? Fuck that sounds gay."