Chapter Fourteen~

You can be the boss, daddy
You can be the boss
Taste like a keg party, back on the sauce
I like you a lot, I like you a lot
Don't let it stop

A/N: i'm going to hell.

Gerard squirmed at the wet feeling of Frank's open mouth on his pale skin.

"Frankie, please. . ." He whined.

Frank smirked into Gerard's neck, knowing what he was doing to the younger.

"Yeah?" Frank asked praising his work on Gee's neck.

Gerard whined at the loss of contact bringing his hands up to pull Frank back down. Before he could reach around Frank's neck Frank grabbed his boney wrists and pinned then down to the mattress. Gerard gasped at the sudden act of dominance, but didn't resist.

"Please, what? Tell me baby." Frank growled into Gerards ear.

Gerard made another high pitched noise of displeasure and turnned his head alway.

"Look at me, doll. I wanna see you're pretty face."

Gerard turrned his head then, blushing rather furiously.

"Gee, what do you want?" Frank asked more sternly this time. He craved to hear Gerard speak explicitly about what he wanted him to do to him. He'd probably cum on the spot.

Gerard swallowed. "Anything, please. . ."

Frank shook his head, "Nuh uh. That's definitely not good enough. Tell me what you want or I won't do anything at all, baby boy."

Gerard shook his head. He was breathing heavy, not really sure what he wanted. He was completely inexperienced, sexualy. But from what Gerard knew, he wanted somthing naughty done to him right then.

"I-I" Gerard stuttered.

Frank looked down hungrily at the embarrassed boy. He bought a hand down and began to stroke the inside of Gerards thigh. Gerard's breath hitched as he closely watched Frank's slowly rising hand.

"Ah." Gerard whimpered as Frank's hands made their way to his panties.

Frank paused his movements bitting his lip.

"Want me to touch you there, baby boy?" Frank growled close to Gerards ear.

Gerard frantically nodded. He was getting hard which he had never properly.

"No. I wanna hear you say it."

Gerard groaned. Fine.

"Frankie, I want you to-" Gerard stopped struggling out a moan Frank had caused by trailing a hand up his thigh slowly.

"Ah. . . Please,"

"Please what, baby boy. Ask for it." Frank said still desperate to hear exactly what Gerard wanted him to do to him.

"T-Touch me, please now Frankie." He begged.

Gerard grabbed Franks hand that was on his small thigh and directed it up his skirt. He kept his own lidded eyes on Frank's as he moved his hand slowly.

"Fuck. . ." Frank exhaled keeping eye contact.

Frank regained control of his hand and slid it into Gerard's panties. Gerard moaned at the slight contact.

"Baby, look how hard you already are for me." Frank smirked leaning down to kiss Gerard.

Gerard could barely kiss him back now that Frank was now properly jerking him off now. He let out an embarrassingly loud and high-piched moan. Frank smiled and licked a stripe up Gerards neck.