Chapter Ten~

Tired of feelin' like I'm trapped in my damn mind
Tired of feelin' like I'm wrapped in a damn lie
Tired of feelin' like my life is a damn game
N**** really wanna die in the night time

"Gee, that Frank kid's at the door." Mikey called.

Gerard jumped up flattening put his skirt and completely forgetting the texting conversation he was just having with Dallon.

"He's here, he's here, he's here, he's here." Gerard mumbled pushing Mikey out of the way and racing down stairs.

"Tell him I said hi!" Mikey called to his brother.

When Gerard made it downstairs he could barely move his hand to open the door. He was so exited that he was shaking. Frank Iero was going to be inches away from him in just a few seconds.

Gerard opened the door and hopped into Frank's arms.

"Frankie!" He shrieked, already feeling tears stream down his face.

"Oh, b-Gee don't cry." Frank soothed, hopping Gerard didn't notice his slip up.

"I-I'm just so happy, Frankie!" He sniffled, hugging him even tighter and taking in his sent.

Frank smiled kissing his forehead before setting him back down on his feet.

Frank wanted to hold Gerard in his arms forever. He listened as Gerard dragged him upstairs while telling him about his new friends, but Frank could barely pay attention. Mesmerized by Gerard's tiny skirt that was dangerously high on his small thighs.

"-And Dallon is really tall and smells nice!" Gerard continued closing his room door behind the two.

"He sounds nice." Frank said trying to hide his slight jealousy for these two boys that Gerard was so fond of.

Frank turned his attention to the door that someone had just knocked twice on.

"Gee, can I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah Mikey." Gerard answered.

So this was the thirteen year old Frank had heard so much about.

"Hello, you must be Frank." Mikey said pushing up his glasses.

Frank nodded and smiled. The kid was tall and skinny with straightened hair. his facial structure was similar to Gerard's.

"Bert and Pete are coming overr and Dallon will be home soon." Mikey said toying with his sleeve.

Frank could tell Gerard and Mikey were related not only did the look similar, but they shared the same nervous habits.

"Ooh! Yay Frankie you can meet them then." Gerard said.

Frank smiled, "I can't wait."

❥❥❥

"They're here!" Mikey called, his voice cracking a little causing both Frank and Gerard to snicker.

"Frankie, come on!" Gerard said grabbing Frank's arm and jumping up and down impatiently.

"Ugh I'm not feeling to well, you go on without me." Frank joked.