Chapter Twenty~

Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
I wanna be yours

"Take a seat please, Frank." Mrs. Craven said pulling the boy from his thoughts. "Next to Gerard, we're turning in our projects tomorrow."

How convenient, Frank thought.

He sat down next ti the rather emo looking Gee, with his black hair slightly greasy and no nervous smile of grin.

"Hey, Gee." Frank said.

"H-Hey." Gerard stuttered a bit. His voice was surprisingly a bit lower and more sad. Frank knew right away that he wasn't in his head space, the signs were obvious.

"So. . ." Frank said intertwining his fingers from each hand on the table. he had no fucking idea how to start this, though he knew it had to be done. How do you even bring somthing like this up? "So. . . you're fucking other guys now huh? That's cool."

"Gee, We need to talk."

An uncomfortable silence had fallen over them. The tension was so thick that Frank felt he might choke on it. He already felt like gagging when he noticed the bruises on Gerard's perfect skin caused by Bert's disgusting mouth. His wrists were also red and abused, he tried to hide the markings with his baggy sweater but it didn't work. At leats not for Frank. Frank knew, he alwsys did.

"right now?" Gerard asked in a small whinny voice.

"Yes, Gerard." Frank said sternly shocking himself and Gee. He hadn't meant to sound so bitter and annoyed but he couldn't get the image of Gerard lying in his giant princess moaning and arching his back for Bert. Making the noise and cries that were ment only for Frank. Begging Bert to let him cum. Frank tried to stop thinking but it was impossible when your mind and heart belonged to one person.

Gerard whimpered and chewed on his lip. He looked down and furiously blinked trying to stop the tears that were collecting to stop.

"I'm so sorry, Gee please don't cry baby."
Frank said noticing his careless mistake. Frank got up from his seat and kneeled on the floor right under Gerards's face that he was trying to hide by holding his head down. Frank brought up a hand and whipped away a tear that had fallen. "baby. . ."

Gerard had already prepared himself when the phonecall with Frank and Bert ended. He knew it was going to happen soon but not now.

Frank was gonna leave him.

The best thing that ever happend to Gerard was gonna be taken away from him because of Bert's mistake. But that's all it was right? A mistake. He and Bert had talked about what happened later. They had decided that Bert had anger issues that caused him to act out. "Yeah, Gee that's it. I've got angry issues I'll get counseling or some shit real soon." Bert had said while Gerard nodded and tried not to cry again. He had brought his hand up and grazed over Gerard's bottom lip as it quivered in fear. Gerard found himself being pretty scared around his best friend.

"Gee, baby, darling, we- we really gotta talk l-like now." Frank said holding side of Gee's delicate face with his hand.

He always looked so fragile when he was flushed with his pink stained cheeks and the way his lips got all rosey and swollen. He loved when they were like that. He wanted to kiss them.

and so he did.

He got up on once knee and brought his face to Gerard's. Gerard finally brought his eyes up from the floor to meet with Frank's soft green onces. They stayed like that for a while, inhaling eachothers intoxicating breaths before Frank leaned up and connected their eager mouths. Frank sucked Gerards bottom lip into him moth slowly, dragging his teeth over the delicate flesh.