Chapter Fifteen~

I sing the national anthem
While I'm standing over your body, hold you like a python
And you can't keep your hands off me or your pants on

tw: sexual assault

A/n: yo. So i didnt think you guys would get this to 2k within hours of my last update thing so here you go. I must warn you it's a bit more intense than i remembered while writing it.

Gerard went home the next day in a great mood. Not only had he lost his virginity, but it had been with Frank, someone he knew for a fact that he was deeply in love with.

Gee hopped out of the bed on monday moring and went through his closet rather rambunctiously. He felt like he had nothing to wear even though he had a practically endless closet.

"Nothing" Gerard sighed flopping onto his bed.

"Gee! You need to be down in ten." Mikey called from the bottom of the stairs.

Gerard groaned loudly so Mikey could hear him all the way down stairs.

"Oh my God, what's it now?" Mikey rolled his eyes sarcastically. Secretly he had no problem at all with helping his brother.

"I have nothing to wear!" Gerard complained dramatically.

He threw himself on his bed lying a delicate hand over his forehead. Mikey walked into his older brother's room and laughed at the scene.

"You can atleast look." He said pokking his brother's body.

"I can't. For I, am dead." Gerard said even more dramatically.

"I swear I have better things to do other than this sh-" Mikey grumbled

"Michael!" Gerard poped up before hus brother could use such a naughty word.

Mikey laughed again; finding his brother's innocence adorable.

"Text Frank. Hes been over here enough to have seen all of your clothes."

Gerard rolled his eyes about to respond sasily to his brother's sarcasm.

"Ooo good idea Mikes!" Gerard said running over to retrieve his phone from its charger, which was covered in pink stickers.

Mikey smilled and walked downstairs not wanting to be in his brothers sickening pink room anylonger. He had always hated that disgusting color.

Gee: SOS!!!

Frankie: what? Are you okay???

Gee: no :(

Frankie: whats wrong? Is it your dad?? Ill murder him.

Gee: not this time. I have nothing to wear help.

Frankie: o

Frankie: well i would advise you to not wear anything... but im sure thats against dress code.

Gerard giggled to himself and blushed. He was still way new to thus whole situation of anyone being sexually interested in him in general. . . other than his father of course.