Twenty three~

But I can't help him, can't make him better
And I can't do nothing about his strange weather

"Baby, get off your phone if he knows you're reading the messages he'll just keep sending them." Frank said.

Gerard nodded and sniffled crawling over the couch into his daddy's lap for comfort. Bert wouldn't stop texting him the same crule messages about how he was usless and how Frank couldn't pleasure him like he could.

Afterward's he'd apologize and send him hearts. Gerard, being himself, foregave him as he always did. He couldn't help but sympathize with Bert. He lost a big part of himself that he would never get back and if he needed to fill that hold with Gerard, he'd let him.

"I wish he'd stop. I wish he'd let me love him."Gerard said. Frank wasn't offended and knew what kind of love Gerard meant.

"I know, baby." Frank sympathized. He kissed Gerard's forehead. "You're so amazing, I wish this wasn't happeing to you."

Therewas a moment where no one spoke. Gerard just sighed after Frank's statement and snuggled his head into Frank's chest. His phone continued to vibrate annoyingly every minute or so. There was a lengthy pause where they both thought that it was over, atleast for today. But they were proven wrong when there was a loud buzz breaking the silence.

"Ugh, Gee why won't you block him?" Frank asked with an agitated tone.

"Because Frankie, he doesn't deserve to be cut off. Sometimes people just need time."

"Sugar, you're way too sweet to be around someone like him. He's bad for you eveyone know's it."  Frank said

"Mikey's still freinds with him." Gerard mumbled

"Does Mikey know?"

Gerard shrugged.

"Gee, I hope Bert get's better too and I wish things were different, but they're not. Bert's eighteen and if i show the cops your bruises and point out your age-" Frank started.

"No!" Gerard yelled sitting up and straddled Franks hips.

"Gee. . ." He sighed running a hand through Gerard's thick black hair.

"Daddy?" Gerard said in a small voice that never failed to help get Frank turned on. "Please."

"Baby, stop this isn't going to change my mind." Frank said but he didn't try and pull Gerard away just yet.

"Daddy, please it's gonna be okay." Gerard sighed into Frank's ear. He let out a low moan as he circled his hips pushing their crotches together.

"Fuck- Gee stop it now." Frank said kore sternly as he grabbed Gerards hips to stop them from moving up into his.

Gerard crossed his arms and pouted but Frank just found it adorable.

"Baby boy, the next time somthing major happens, you tell me okay?" Frank sighed.

"Of course daddy!" Gerard squealed throwing his arms around Franks neck, not noticing his dick poking into his thigh.

"Mmh, how about you finish what you started, Darling?" Frank said quietly in his ear.

Gerard blushed furiously and looked down at his daddy's crotch and the problem he had caused that quickly.

"I-I did that?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah you did, baby boy. You gonna fix it?" Frank asked kissing the corner of Gerards mouth.

Then his jaw, Then his neck, then his collarbones.