Thirty one~

Sweet little unforgettable thing, unforgettable
Sweet little unforgettable thing, so incredible

Gerard cried the whole way home. Not just silent tears but sobs that he would be embarrassed by latter. Though no one heard him, the city was much too busy and loud.
He didn't want to go home after that. He just wanted Frank to hold him forever.

He stopped at Franks door step and knocked twice rather quietly. He whipped his tears away as he waited. He knew that Fran would ask him what was wrong and that was a whole on its own. He couldn't tell Frank yet. Frank would only make it worse withhis possessiveness. He just wanted to spend the rest of today, tomorrow and possibly a bit of the next day pretending eveything wouldn't go to hell soon. However it would happen, by Bert leaking the photos or by him being forced to leave Frank, everything was going to go to shit soon.

Gerard quickly fixed his posture when he heard footsteps coming to the door.

"Oh it's you." Franks dad said when he opened the door.

"I-" Gerard could barely speak. "I'm uh-"

The man chuckled of Gerards nervousness. He walked out of the way of the door leaving space for Gerard to walk in. Gerard just stood still not sure if he was aloud to come in.

"Well? You just gonna stand there, kid?" Frank's father asked.

"O-Oh."

He was kind of surprised that Frank's dad would be so straightforward. Considering he judged him pretty harshly the first time they met eathother, and that was in-front of Frank so now that they were alone he didn't think he would be any nicer now that they were alone.

"T-Thank you, sir." Gerard said walking inside quickly with his head down.

"Yeah, uh. . . nice- nice skirt." He said scratching the back of his head. "Um my favorite color is purple."

Gerard grinned shly.

"Thank you." He said looking down at his purple shirt fondly. "Is it really?"

"What?"

"Is your favorite color really purple?" Gerard asked smiling. He didn't seem like the. . . light purple type of man.

"Oh um. . . yeah, no." He chuckled. "It's- It's not. . . my favorite color is red."

Gerard giggled at his nervousness. He was definitely trying hard to be nice to him even if they were not at all alike.

"But your skirt, it's nice." He said, making sure Gerard still kepped his compliment in mind.

"Thank you sir." Gerard laughed, smiling.

Franks father hummed in response and scratched his head awkwardly. He walked behind the bar and went to the fridge.

"I- Um Frank is in the shower right now but if you want any thing to drink or eat. . . It's there." He said looking through the fridge. "We have kool-aid too, but Frank made it so I wouldn't suggest drinking it."

Gerard giggled and Franks dad chuckled. The whole atmosphere seemed alot less awkward and forced, it was refreshing for the both of them.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and wait on Frank." Gerard said walking towards the stairs

"Oh um, Gerard?" Franks dad said, stopping him.

"Hm?"

"Me and Frank were having this conversation and uh, he kind of described this girl that he was in a relationship with." He said.