Twenty one~

I've paid enough of petty dues
I've had enough of shitty news
I've had a thing for dirty shoes since I was 10
Love dirty men alike

After class Gerard felt alot better. He didn't feel unwanted or like he wanted to die. He was happy and had a place which was in Franks heart. He also felt guilty. Bert wanted him, he knew this, but he was alreadly Frank's. How would bert handle this?

He knew that he needed to tell Bert that he had to quit taking his frustration out of him because he was Frank's and that's how dating worked. So being honest with Bert was the good thing to do right?

Gee: meet me behind the school in 5 x

Gerard sent the messgae and made his way behinde the building early so that he could have a bit of time to think before he would have to break Bert's heart.

On the way out he captured the attention of Kate  who was hanging out around the stairs with her group of friends like always.

She smirked, "Hold on guy's I'll be right back." she said before waking over to the smaller boy.

"Where you off to tranny?" She teased shoving Gee's shoulder.

"Ouch!" Gerard squealed rubbing his shoulder. "I g-gotta go meet a friend." He said.

Though Kate  was a jealous hearted prick Gerard was never rude to her. They had small conversations evey blue moon where Kate  would act half decent. They were far from friends though, It was just an inevitable bond caused by years of knowing one another.

"Oh you're little boyfriend? He's cute." she smirked.

Gerard shook his head. "No, someone else."

"Oh so a fuck buddy? Thats why you're meeting out back. I won't judge. You always did seem like a little slut."

Gerard gasped. "No! He's a friend! And I'm not the "slut" here!" Gerard said  in a sassy tone. He immediately regretted his words when he saw the look on Kate's  face.

Gerard was about to apologize for being so disrespectful becasue he was stressed but he was interrupted by a sharp sting oh his cheek.

"Fuck you, Gerard." Kate  spat "You're a worthless piece of shit."

There were a few gasps and "aw's" directed at Gerard by other students.

Gerard whimpered at her words and nodded.

Kate  smirked and opened her mouth again but was cut off by a loud voice cutting through the silence.

"What the hell do you think youre doing?"

They cut through the small crowd of people that were now surrounding Gerard and Kate  and stood protectively in front of Gerard.

"Brendon, move out of the way. Let the fag protect himself." She said reaching around Brendon to shove Gerards's shoulder.

"Kate  if you lay another hand on him I will fuck your shit up." Brendon said grabbing her arm.

"Oh yeah Brendon 'cause that'll be rea good for your reputation. If you haven't forgoten I'm a girl so you can't do shit to me." She said as she crossed her arms still smirking.