Chapter seven~

Cupid hit me, cupid hit me with precision
I wonder if you look both ways
When you cross my mind

Gerard woke up at 7a.m. and automatically checked his phone as any sixteen year old would.

He had three texts from Frank. He mad a small squealing sound and bounced happily on his bed before opening his messages.

Frankie: hey
Frankie: fuck youre probably asleep
Frankie: come over whenever you wake up. I miss you.

Frank wanted to see Gerard which made him nearly fall out of his bed. He quickly raced to his closet looking around for something to put on. He setled with a short black skirt and a baggy old band shirt to tuck in to the skirt. He wore is worn black and white converse and the sweetest smelling perfume he owned.

"Daddy, I'm going to Frank's." Gerard caledplacing his hand on the door knob waiting for his father's 'ok' to leave.

"Frank's huh?" He asked looking up from his book. He was drinking his first cup of coffee for this morning sitting at the bar.

Gerard nodded.

"Hmm.... " he pondered. "Sure."

"Thank you daddy!" Gerard exclaimed about to leave.

"Oh no hug for me?" He called after his son.

Gerard froze, turning on his heals as he slowly walked over, wrapping his arms around his father. He knew what was about to happen and he braced for it as he felt his father's cock growing hard against his stomach as they hugged. Gerard struggled to break away from the larger man's tight grip.

"My pretty baby boy." He whispered as he groaped Gerard's ass.

Gerard whimpered as the man let him go.

"Be a good boy, Gerard." his father warned as he left

✗ ✗ ✗

"Gee!" Frank exclaimed opening the door and hugging Gerard.

Gerard immediately pulled away.

"Oh um... I'm sorry?" Frank apologized.

"No, no its not you... This morning my dad-" Gerard made sure to cut himself off before he said too much.

Frank desperately wanted to help his best friend but there wasn't much he could do. He couldn't stay at his house forever.

"What happened?" Frank asked.

"When I went to go give him a hug, because he made me, h-he touched me. I shouldn't be telling you this anyways." Gerard told him.

"I'd never do that, ok?" Frank assured him bringing hin into a proper hug.

Gerard nodded and smilled.

"Hey, let's go to my room." Frank sudjested.

"Do you have a laptop?" Gerard asked taking franks hand as he led them up to Franks room.

"Mhm."

"Without the parent lock?"

"Yes, Gee without the parent lock." Frank giggled.

When they made it to Frank's room Gerard made a bee line to Franks laptop.

"I'm going to go make popcorn ok?" Frank said before going back down.

Gerard looked around Frank's desk a bit noticing unfinished homework and. Old candy wrappers. It was pretty messy. He opened the laptop watching some show on Netflix before Frank returned with a bowl of popcorn.